The Minneapolis Mash-Up

Crocker is ok - but Joe Bruno was actually the catalyst for the "BLOOOOOOOOO" cheer for Bluecoats. His introduction at an early season DCM show in 86 sparked a couple of alumni to continue doing it. It was in full swing by Finals night in 87.

Just thought I'd give you some interesting trivia.

overall the performance level is better this year than it was in 2003 for the entire Top 12.

Ugh...if you say so. Watching Scoutx tonight, I can only assume you didn't see much of the 2003 Top 12? I like Scouts this year, and I agree that this is a great vehicle for them to get back into Finals and re-establish their brand. But saying Scouts tonight performed better than the entire Top 12 of 2003?! I think that's a bit of an over hype (and by I think I really mean I know).

OK, so I logged in late and I'm grokking that there's been a weather delay...can anyone tell me where the schedule falls and who's up now?

Surely I'm not the first one to ask, and I apologize for that, but I appreciate the info!

about a 2 hour delay. there are no intermissions now, everyone is going to play straight through.

Is it rumor or confirmed that there are no more intermissions?

Ugh...if you say so. Watching Scoutx tonight, I can only assume you didn't see much of the 2003 Top 12? I like Scouts this year, and I agree that this is a great vehicle for them to get back into Finals and re-establish their brand. But saying Scouts tonight performed better than the entire Top 12 of 2003?! I think that's a bit of an over hype (and by I think I really mean I know).

I thought you were on your way to get the guy with the Gok??

GOOOOOOO TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!