Who will win

BTW, did ANYONE bear witness at the Grand Prix???

Yes, I did.

Next question.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found Jamestown to be a great place to visit. I've had to visit there for work twice a year for many years. It's the warmth of the people there that always strikes me. Just nice people who welcome you with every word. It's so much more than the obvious Home of Lucille Ball!! I will be there to work on the show and I hope to meet a lot of you personally! If it's not too hot to wear it, I'll be in my :rolleyes::tongue::thumbup:Brigs jacket with my name on it. The Western, NY and Erie, PA Drum Corps community is vast and has a long history. See you on the 24th!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

I have found Jamestown to be a great place to visit. I've had to visit there for work twice a year for many years. It's the warmth of the people there that always strikes me. Just nice people who welcome you with every word. It's so much more than the obvious Home of Lucille Ball!! I will be there to work on the show and I hope to meet a lot of you personally! If it's not too hot to wear it, I'll be in my :rolleyes::tongue::thumbup:Brigs jacket with my name on it. The Western, NY and Erie, PA Drum Corps community is vast and has a long history. See you on the 24th!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Thank you Scott for the kind words about Jamestwon, can't wait to see you and meet you at the show. Please ask for Carl Vullo when you arrive.

The St Peter's, MN show is on there from 6/28

I dont see it. Besides, that is the show that ended up being exhibition. I looked at the scores (well,where they would have been) and MBI wasnt even listed as a performing corps.

I know both Empire & MBI have been very quiet on DCP. This maybe an indication of their focus and drive this season not to come up short and second guess themselves come Labor Day.

Just remember to knock off a great champion like Bucs...you need to knock them out, can't leave any doubt.

Not sure if either can do that this season.....we will see.

Anyway...back on topic, I like Empire this weekend. Great show, VERY underrated drum line and CG and

may be horn champions at the end of the year.

Spruce :thumbup:

I have found Jamestown to be a great place to visit. I've had to visit there for work twice a year for many years. It's the warmth of the people there that always strikes me. Just nice people who welcome you with every word. It's so much more than the obvious Home of Lucille Ball!! I will be there to work on the show and I hope to meet a lot of you personally! If it's not too hot to wear it, I'll be in my :thumbup::tongue: :tongue: Brigs jacket with my name on it. The Western, NY and Erie, PA Drum Corps community is vast and has a long history. See you on the 24th!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Not to mention Chatauqua Lake....absolutely beautiful. Bemis Point has that northern California feel with some great places to stay. Stay at the Lenhart hotel, sit on the porch in the evening, spend the day on the lake with a rental from Chatuaqua Marina and then do the show.....Fabulous!

http://www.bemuspt.com/Lodging/Default.asp

http://www.chautauquamarina.com/rentals.php