Who will win

just so you know that video of MBI from 6/28 is from 6/28/2008

Oh, my bad. I saw some of it at my buddy's place. It was still pretty cool to see though. Hope this year is even better. Wonder if DCA could ever have a Fan Network? Maybe at least highllight clips available for download?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine how clean it must be by now! :doh:

yea, we plateaued with that show around november 2009 and decided to finally put it to rest. once you get a score of 150.000 (yup, we actually got judges to judge it while marching in the snow) it kinda looses its effectivness. :lol:

As I said earlier in this post, the results at Lewisburg have made the pending result at Jamestown much less compelling. Unless of course MBI manages to open a 5 point spread on Empire....

As I said earlier in this post, the results at Lewisburg have made the pending result at Jamestown much less compelling. Unless of course MBI manages to open a 5 point spread on Empire....

We know. You take such pleasure in stating the obvious, like you're the only one in the know. Pssssst, we know Reading is good, we just hope someone can make it interesting. Might sell a few more tickets that way. You mind?

Edited by Mike_B

LOL Nice one Mike!

We know. You take such pleasure in stating the obvious, like you're the only one in the know. Pssssst, we know Reading is good, we just hope someone can make it interesting. Might sell a few more tickets that way. You mind?

Safe travels, MBI!

And all corps, actually! :worthy:

Jamestown July 24th.

Sun Devils

White Sabers

Carolina Gold

Empire Statesmen

Minnesota Brass

Who win open class?

Who with win class A?

Strider Field

Gates open at 6pm show starts at 7pm