ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

Wow, bloo is staying in Brenham? That makes it anti-easy to see them rehearse :laughing::thumbup: :thumbup: :w00t:

Whaddupppp home show???

(waiting for my college roommate to chime in; he knows it's barely a home show)

EDIT: Oh wow the only reason why I posted on this thread and I forgot the first time.

I'll be sitting in Upper Deck, section D, Row E on Thurs. and Upper Deck, section D, Row M on Friday. I'd have gotten the good seats (aren't they all good seats?) but the guy I'm going with didn't want to justify paying $50/ticket. Whatever, it's drum corps.

You'll find me in my Bloo jacket!

Edited by mfh5001

Wow, bloo is staying in Brenham? That makes it anti-easy to see them rehearse :laughing::thumbup: :thumbup: :w00t:

Whaddupppp home show???

(waiting for my college roommate to chime in; he knows it's barely a home show)

EDIT: Oh wow the only reason why I posted on this thread and I forgot the first time.

I'll be sitting in Upper Deck, section D, Row E on Thurs. and Upper Deck, section D, Row M on Friday. I'd have gotten the good seats (aren't they all good seats?) but the guy I'm going with didn't want to justify paying $50/ticket. Whatever, it's drum corps.

You'll find me in my Bloo jacket!

NOT A HOMESHOW....YOU ARE FROM PENNSYLTUCKY!!!!

Welp looks like the weather forecast is calling for thunderstorms. Apparently until the end of the month. Whoever said Houston was in a drought was severely mistaken.

:laughing::rolleyes::w00t::shutup:

Let's pray to the rain gods that there is no lightening!

Anyone know how long it will take them to make the Houston APD's available?

I'm dying to get those as soon as I can.

I think they are up already. :laughing:

Welp looks like the weather forecast is calling for thunderstorms. Apparently until the end of the month. Whoever said Houston was in a drought was severely mistaken.

:laughing::rolleyes::w00t::shutup:

Let's pray to the rain gods that there is no lightening!

Actually, the weather outlets I've been looking at seem to be lowering the chance of rain. The hour by hour forecasts also show not as much of a chance for rain in the evenings and overnight when compared to the daytime (30% Thursday night and 10-20% Friday night seems to be the consensus). As Hook'EmCavies mentioned before, it looks like these little rain storms don't last too long, so I would only expect a minor delay if anything. I'll still be praying for it to stay away though!

Woohoo! Heat index for Thurs expected to be 106°!

Actually, the weather outlets I've been looking at seem to be lowering the chance of rain. The hour by hour forecasts also show not as much of a chance for rain in the evenings and overnight when compared to the daytime (30% Thursday night and 10-20% Friday night seems to be the consensus). As Hook'EmCavies mentioned before, it looks like these little rain storms don't last too long, so I would only expect a minor delay if anything. I'll still be praying for it to stay away though!

Thanks a bunch for clearing that up! Now for another "update" this time for Friday... Well just take a look at it yourself. :laughing:

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/77433?dayNum=2

Oh and who said that Houston (or Texas for that matter) is having a drought? We are having a WAY wetter summer than last year.