ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

Wow, bloo is staying in Brenham? That makes it anti-easy to see them rehearse :laughing::rolleyes::w00t::shutup:

Whaddupppp home show???

(waiting for my college roommate to chime in; he knows it's barely a home show)

EDIT: Oh wow the only reason why I posted on this thread and I forgot the first time.

I'll be sitting in Upper Deck, section D, Row E on Thurs. and Upper Deck, section D, Row M on Friday. I'd have gotten the good seats (aren't they all good seats?) but the guy I'm going with didn't want to justify paying $50/ticket. Whatever, it's drum corps.

You'll find me in my Bloo jacket!

Oh yeah every seat at the place is fantastic! I have personally performed in that stadium. :ph34r: For a high school stadium its just shockingly good.

Oh and who said that Houston (or Texas for that matter) is having a drought? We are having a WAY wetter summer than last year.

I had mentioned that someone had told me Htown was in a drought. I find that hard to believe after all the rain we've gotten! And you're absolutely right; last summer was brutal compared to this summer.

weather.com has a more positive outlook for Friday. Thursday is still chance of Tstorms. Meh as long as I get to give my respective contra lines the stuff I bought them from Sam's club, I'll be a happy camper :-D

See "Y'all" tomorrow! (I hate that word)

I had mentioned that someone had told me Htown was in a drought. I find that hard to believe after all the rain we've gotten! And you're absolutely right; last summer was brutal compared to this summer.

weather.com has a more positive outlook for Friday. Thursday is still chance of Tstorms. Meh as long as I get to give my respective contra lines the stuff I bought them from Sam's club, I'll be a happy camper :-D

Oh I see (in fact I use ya'll all the time) I still think the weather for the show will be fine. If anything just a longer INT :rolleyes:

But anyways... Cavies beat Cadets tonight! Now i'm really pumped! :laughing:

"Y'all" is great, but only when spoken without a southern accent.

*sneaks back to Dallas thread*

Edited by JayM

We'll have to wait and see if this system SE of FLA keeps dying down (was at 60% a few hours ago). It won't cause any problems for the Houston shows but it could wreak some havoc later in the week and/or into next week. The system east of Mexico is predicted to head west.

atl_overview.gif

at201097_model.gif

I'm hoping it doesn't follow the GFS track. That puts Rosenberg directly in its path!

Edited by skajerk

I'm hoping it doesn't follow the GFS track. That puts Rosenberg directly in its path!

Looks like it could follow the same way Ike did. Head up I-45 again. I'm in Dickinson, so the eye of Ike went right over us. My fingers are crossed that this one doesn't do the same thing!

I'm gonna buy my tickets at the gate. Anyone know if they will be selling both nights tickets tonight? I plan to head up early tomorrow to watch my best friend perform at the stadium, but it says the event is only free with the event ticket.

Looks like it could follow the same way Ike did. Head up I-45 again. I'm in Dickinson, so the eye of Ike went right over us. My fingers are crossed that this one doesn't do the same thing!

I'm gonna buy my tickets at the gate. Anyone know if they will be selling both nights tickets tonight? I plan to head up early tomorrow to watch my best friend perform at the stadium, but it says the event is only free with the event ticket.

REPOST:

Tickets available for the two nights in Houston!

Section C / Row 17/ Seats 8 & 9

Same seats both nights! Center Section!

Face value, $40.00 each! $160.00 for the 4 tickets!

Call me right away to get these tickets!

Ron Gunn

The tickets are in Houston. If you would like to buy the tickets, call me at 315-447-4323. I will make sure that the person who has the tickets contacts you.

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY

Well, in just a couple hours, that system went from a 40% chance to 100%. From the National Hurricane Center:

ADVISORIES ON A TROPICAL DEPRESSION OR A TROPICAL STORM WILL BE INITIATED AT 11 AM EDT...1500 UTC TODAY. THIS ADVISORY WILL LIKELY INCLUDE TROPICAL STORM WATCHES AND WARNINGS FOR PORTIONS OF THE BAHAMAS AND SOUTHERN FLORIDA.

Looks like Bonnie may be n her way.