ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

wait a second.

wont the aspirin thin the blood and make him bleed more? :thumbup:

You're right.

Tell him to listen to a Brittany Spears CD.

He'll die a merciful quick and humane death in about 12 minutes..

Edited by BRASSO

You're right.

Tell him to listen to a Brittany Spears CD.

He'll die a merciful quick and humane death in about 12 minutes..

There is nothing humane or merciful about 12 minutes Brittany Spears. There is a simple solution. Koji Mori + really long spear. Let's just hope he doesn't stand over the body to try and look victorious.

I actually just got back from the show (got a new Cavies shirt! :thumbup:) and all i'm going to say is that The Cavaliers have more to bring to the table right now. So much more they can add to the show and keep going! I loved every show tonight... I will make a full report tomorrow morning. I just drove a total of 140 miles... I am tired see ya'll tomorrow!

but this was just about my face during the show (but mainly for The Cavaliers)

:doh::tongue::thumbup::tongue::tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic:

(and I guess i'll add my top 3 favorite performances 1. The Cavaliers 2. Madison Scouts by the way that was me who screamed out welcome back. 3 The Cadets)

Great shows are great shows! ... It's like the movie theater argument. <Insert Movie Title> was awesome, but you really gotta see it in the theater. OK, sure, for that extra kick, but if it's a great movie, I'll enjoy it on my couch as well.

You may still enjoy it that way, but the effect is much diminished. As the best drum corps is designed to have impacts on a live audience that the video cannot catch, the best films are designed to have impacts because of the large screen size. I agree with the film critic who said: it's the difference between watching sharks while scuba diving and watching goldfish in an aquarium.

BAC over BK... interesting

Interesting indeed... I don't understand how BAC scored higher than BK. Their show is not technical nor complicated, in fact, I found it rather mundane. They do not use the field, their color guard was boring, I just don't get it? :thumbup:

Interesting indeed... I don't understand how BAC scored higher than BK. Their show is not technical nor complicated, in fact, I found it rather mundane. They do not use the field, their color guard was boring, I just don't get it? :thumbup:

your a parent of a members corps that lost

I will say this:

I thought for sure after the 1.3 gap last night, Cavaliers had Cadets beat for the rest of the season. After watching tonight and seeing the scores... and now that Cavies and Cadets have BD within a 2 point range... it's gonna be interesting!

Yeah I'm with you. I almost gave up hope, but last night Cadets proved to me that they know they have what it takes. They just need to KEEP THE AGGRESSIVENESS AND PERFORM!!

Whew, it's funny how I can be relieved that the Cadets/Cavies gap is about the same as it was 2 nights ago. Trying to erase that 1.3 deficit from Thursday night from my memory!