What's going on with Crossmen?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly changes/improvements were installed these past 3 days off. We'll see what they do tonight!

BTW, what's up with the DCA corps going on in the middle of the show?! Beginning or end ... not in the middle!!! (Unless they are the entire intermission)

Supposedly changes/improvements were installed these past 3 days off. We'll see what they do tonight!

BTW, what's up with the DCA corps going on in the middle of the show?! Beginning or end ... not in the middle!!! (Unless they are the entire intermission)

MBI is the local host corps for this event, and plays to a very high standard. Many members and family are heavily involved in the logistics of this show, and a more central performance spot reflects the fact that they are not just performers and spectators at this show and are involved with other tasks, particularly at the start of the day. I hope all out of town visitors for this show give MBI full appreciation for their performance, both as a corps and as hosts!

I understand the Pro/Con-Guidry stuff ... but rep?! Everybody was finally happy they went back to their "roots"...

If it ever actually sounded like The First Circle, maybe I'd be one of those people. Sounds like Cirque du Soleil.

from what I hear its a pretty young corps (avg age about 17 maybe?). It feels like the whatever they are trying isnt working to the level that they wanted it to. I am really pulling for them, it would break my heart if they did not make top 17.

from what I hear its a pretty young corps (avg age about 17 maybe?). It feels like the whatever they are trying isnt working to the level that they wanted it to. I am really pulling for them, it would break my heart if they did not make top 17.

If the Crossmen didn't make the Top 17 this year, it would be their lowest placement since 1986, where they placed 21st. Here's hoping that doesn't happen.

Adding mirrors would be an automatic 2 point bump. Just a suggestion.