Your 5th Prediction Thread

Willing to add another 10?? You know the cadets are gonna owe you a bunch of push ups in August! But look at it this way, you'll be in shape and I won't! :cool:

I don't know. I have a feeling you're gonna get in shape pretty quickly.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play.....

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Phantom

4. Bluecoats

5. Crown

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. SCV

9. Madison

10. Blue Stars

11. Boston

12. Academy

13. Glassmen

14. Troopers

15. Colts

16. Spirit

17. Pacific Crest

18. Crossmen

19. Teal Sound

20. Mandarins

21. Jersey Surf

22. Cascades

23. Pioneer

GB

1)BD

2)Crown

3)Cadets

4)Cavies

5)BC

6)Boston

7)Phantom

8)SCV

9)Madison

10)BK

11)Academy

12)BS

1. Cadets. I have a feeling this show will be cleaned up immensely come finals night.

2. Cavies. I think it'll be really close between them and Cadets but Cadets edge them out.

3. BD. As good as their show is, I really think they will be overtaken by both Cadets and Cavies.

4. Crown. IMO, not enough GE and the drumline holds them back.

5. Bluecoats. I think they'll peak early.

6. SCV. I just don't see this show getting higher than 6th.

7. Phantom. I can't make any real predictions on this show because I haven't seen it.

That's all for now

I think you're going to be 100% accurate. Cadets have the best show overall this year and Cavies are the second best, IMO. I expect both to pass Crown as Cavies have really made strides. Cadets show is perfect IMO. I also am surprised people are picking Madison over Blue Stars. I think Madison is a lock for 11th.

- Crown finds out that the drum corps gods do not believe in second chances, and so they drop to 37th (out of 23 corps).

- SCV turns into a symphony orchestra.

- Phantom Regiment has what is widely considered to be the greatest ever drum corps performance of all time. Unfortunately, at the very end, the corps actually goes "into the light," and is absorbed into the sun.

- The Blue Devils score a 150.5. They are confident that they have just won #14...

- ...only to find out that the Bluecoats beat them with a score of 150.525. Once again, BD is plagued by the dreaded ".025."

- Spirit and Crossmen unfortunately do not make Finals...but they still make a statement. On Finals night, during retreat, the two corps come out, arc it up on the front sideline, and blast both "Georgia On My Mind" and "Russian Christmas Music" on G bugles. There were no survivors.

- After spending an entire summer performing a show about madness, the Cavaliers actually do go mad. The staff, volunteers, and all 150 members are sent to a mental institution.

- The Blue Stars are jealous that another corps gets to wear straight-jackets.

- Madison's old-school show seems too good to be true...and it is. Upon closer inspection, judges discover that the 2010 Madison Scouts are actually the 1975 Madison Scouts. Since this makes the entire corps overage, they are disqualified.

- The Blue Knights attempt to go back to a more traditional show with their 2011 program, "Donnie DARKo." Unfortunately, before they can finish their show, they are crushed by a jet engine. The drum major mysteriously travels back in time, never to be heard from again.

dang...that was funny...nice work

- The Blue Knights attempt to go back to a more traditional show with their 2011 program, "Donnie DARKo." Unfortunately, before they can finish their show, they are crushed by a jet engine. The drum major mysteriously travels back in time, never to be heard from again.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! :cool:

1. Crown

2. Coats

3. BD

4-23 who cares

Due to the sheer awesomeness of BD's show and the fact its design is light-years beyond anything we mere humans have ever before seen, the judges are forced to consider not only "Through A Glass, Darkly", but also the next 11 Blue Devils' offerings that have left Mars (but, due to the mass of their awesomeness, have yet to reach us here on Earth).

In turn, for the first time ever, DCI sees a 12-way tie for first between the same corps performing different shows.

BD scores a perfect 1,202.000 (as only one show had mirrors).

What I hope to happen in the top 12

1) Cavaliers

2) Cadets - very very close

3) Blue Devils

4) Crown

5) Bluecoats

6) SCV

7) Blue Stars

8) Phantom

9) Boston

10) Blue Knights

11) Madison

12) Glassmen

Well, nothing really has changed from 2 weeks ago for the most part. But, I'll give it a shot anyways:

1. Blue Devils (with a score of 215.55)

2. Bluecoats (Sadly will lose to BD, but still win Percussion caption.)

3. Carolina Crown (After everyone doubted them after their "early peak" they will prove to everyone they weren't playin' around.)

4. Cavaliers (Well, I don't know what to say about Cavs...I guess just goodbye Lebron! :thumbup: )

5. Cadets (Sorry Cadets...I have no words)

6. Phantom Regiment (Something's gotta change, but regardless...PR's drum line will still throw down like nobody we've ever seen!)

7. Santa Clara Vanguard (Again...i don't know what to say...except **flash the V**)

8. Boston Crusaders

9. Blue Stars

10. Blue Knights

11. Madison Scouts (even if you do have cuffs with no sleeves...still deserve the top 12)

12. Glassmen

13. The Academy (will tie with Spirit)

14. Spirit (will tie with Academy)

15. Troopers

16. Colts

17. Crossmen

18. Pacific Crest

19. Teal Sound

20. Jersey Surf

21. Mandarins

22. Cascades

23. Pioneer

Don't take the descriptions seriously people. It's all a joke...but the placements aren't, however! :tongue::thumbup: