Wichita Watering Hole

Yeah I wanted something high up, but I waited too long to get tickets.

I still have to get tickets for quarters and semis...I'm sure I won't have that hard of a time (I hope).

Forte coming on to the field for their first performance as Forte (formerly Memphis Sound)

You have to love the newness of it all. I remember a first ever performance - what a great feeling. - Keystone Regiment - May 1972 and Crossmen May 1975.

I still have to get tickets for quarters and semis...I'm sure I won't have that hard of a time (I hope).

I haven't decided whether I want to get tickets for semis yet. If I do I am sure I will just get something cheap since I am on a low budget. If I get the urge to see quarterfinals I will go to a theater. Maybe I'll see you in the souvie area or lot?

Just saw forte. Small corps, but really big sound! Congratulations on a great first EVER performance. I look forward to seeing what you guys will do in the coming years.

Forte coming on to the field for their first performance as Forte (formerly Memphis Sound)

You have to love the newness of it all. I remember a first ever performance - what a great feeling. - Keystone Regiment - May 1972 and Crossmen May 1975.

Go Forte!!

(and to clarify a little, Forte is a brand new corps. Memphis Sound still exists, but is inactive. Forte was going to be formed from Memphis Sound, but after evaluating the project it was decided that starting anew was better. Lots of Mempho vets in Forte though)

I haven't decided whether I want to get tickets for semis yet. If I do I am sure I will just get something cheap since I am on a low budget. If I get the urge to see quarterfinals I will go to a theater. Maybe I'll see you in the souvie area or lot?

Sure. I'll PM you my contact info.

Go Forte!!

(and to clarify a little, Forte is a brand new corps. Memphis Sound still exists, but is inactive. Forte was going to be formed from Memphis Sound, but after evaluating the project it was decided that starting anew was better. Lots of Mempho vets in Forte though)

GO FORTE! I was asked many times to march with this corps but summer classes wouldn't allow that. Good luck this season and can't wait to see you in Dallas!!