*** Renegades seeking Assistant DM ****

Hey folks -- Renegades are looking for an Assistant Drum Major and a tenor player to add in the next two weeks. Time commitment is four weekend camps + DCA ... tenor spot will include some sectionals outside of camps.

If you are interested in either spot, please drop me an email. Thanks!

Lee

*Sigh*....if I wasn't having financial difficulties....

"Lolita Tabuhara and Sam Signorelli" is your corps ready has an announcer's "ring" to it.... but you'll NEVER match her looks Sam...

"Lolita Tabuhara and Sam Signorelli" is your corps ready has an announcer's "ring" to it.... but you'll NEVER match her looks Sam...

Well no duh, Tom! However, I DO still have something to kinda match her uni (even if I don't really fit into it anymore)

Westercon.jpg

*Sigh* Back in 1986.....when I still had hair...and less gut.

I am seriously thinking the Renegades would have to resurrect another old tradition..."The Snuggie"!

That would only count if BD alums did the deed....but hey, I could add to my record of 3 in one year (probably still stands).

@ Scrappy....that was at Westercon 86 at the Dismalland Hotel. I was actually dressing as one of the characters I wrote about in a Star Trek writing club.

Don't laugh too hard....I got a wife of 19 years out of that club!

That would only count if BD alums did the deed....but hey, I could add to my record of 3 in one year (probably still stands).

@ Scrappy....that was at Westercon 86 at the Dismalland Hotel. I was actually dressing as one of the characters I wrote about in a Star Trek writing club.

Don't laugh too hard....I got a wife of 19 years out of that club!

Without the use of GHB?

Without the use of GHB?

I snapped her bra and she punched me in the gut (she was taking martial arts at the time...good delivery....ouch). I haven't snapper her bra since(unsnapped, yes, however...).

People could tell how Sandy and I were getting on by how our characters interacted....Sam & Sandy hook up....so do Swiftcloud and Keima!

Sorry Sam.......

.........Don't mean to put too fine a point on it, but I heard that number was closer to 4,627?

Don't feel so bad. In my two years of BD, I received two.