DCI Central Oklahoma

No, they're not. Unless BD lays a major brontosaurs egg on finals night (and even that's no guarantee of failure for this corps), they will, yet again, win another championship.

I don't think Crown is a threat for 2nd personally.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would love to agree with you, yes there are a few championship-worthy shows, but it is fairly obvious that this is, yet again, a "one horse race" and that horse just happens to be BD, and no one really cares about a race for second. That's like kissing your sister. TWICE! The first time its nice, after that, you're just a perv. (jk)

I don't see them not being allowed to fulfill their destiny of another undefeated season. Of course, they have to make it interesting, but BD is points ahead of everyone and I don't see that changing. Had Crown stayed undefeated until going up against BD, MAYBE, they had a shot, now, I don't think so. Besides, their drumline is KILLING them. (kind of like Regiments guard)

In reality, I think the Cadets and Coats will be fighting it out for second as first is a foregone conclusion.

The again, I could be wrong, and I hope I am.

Let's just see how things shake down in Tejas this weekend. And then we'll all be able to better say.

It's not that I don't want BD to win, by the way -- I deeply love their show this year. I just don't like easy victories. :laughing:

No, they're not. Unless BD lays a major brontosaurs egg on finals night (and even that's no guarantee of failure for this corps), they will, yet again, win another championship.

Nope you're wrong. :laughing:

I disagree..I feel there are two other corps that have a more legitimate shot to try and overtake the bluecrew.

G

Please see my above response. Thank you.

It ain't close to being preordained yet.

World Class DCI Rankings thru 7/22

1 Blue Devils 90.900 0

2 The Cavaliers 88.625 +2

3 The Cadets 88.567 0

4 Bluecoats 88.067 -2

5 Carolina Crown 87.825 0

6 Phantom Regiment 86.517 0

7 Santa Clara Vanguard 86.000 0

World Class DCP Rankings thru 7/22

Corps Score Change Last Show

1. Blue Devils 91.150 +0.500 7/20

2. Cavaliers 90.100 +2.750 7/21