Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

BD *drool drool* So fantastic.

I love me some amazing use of props, and they blew me away with how they preformed.

like they always do. (:

:laughing:

Good Boy Brasso! (Tosses him a goat as a snack) :devil:

In all seriousness however... I am completely in agreement with BRASSO here... It was done quite nicely. (Signed a non fan of mic'd solos)

I liked most Corps encore performances this year too.

I`ve marched a lot of different styles with a lot of different groups,but I`ve never seen anything like that drill The Vanguard did,besides the creativity involved, the ability to teach it,was incredible.

How could anyone not love that first note of Slaughter on 10th Ave.,by The Scouts?

I'd like to second that one. Not only is it one of my favorite parts of the summer in general, but I felt like I noticed it a lot more this past summer than in 2009. There were a few encore performances we did where the pit sort of played the rest of the corp off the field at the end, which was fun, but also meant that when we didn't pack up fast enough afterwards, we had to stay for retreat. When we did get to leave, it was when all the fans were filing out too, and it seemed like just about every person was stopping to compliment us on our performance. It's a really great feeling, and helps make the long rehearsal days worth it, not to mention the extra fast truck loads we had to do when we got stuck at retreat! :devil:

i loved watching the pit load in unideal situations. and then the times they load and are on the bus before the rest of the corps and brag about it is equally fun

ohhh thats why everyone clapped and stood up!!!!

Logic fail.

Cavaliers win the best shirt of the season. They ran out of my size just before I got to the front of the line, though. :(

After having the weakest drill in '09... congrats to Phantom for putting that killer drill on the field for '10. And they did it all while playing at the same time.

Congrats to Crown for covering every inch of the field and still sounding amazing.

Blue Stars continued their amazing comeback. An incredibly well rounded drum corps.

I liked the Troopers even more in '10 than '09. And that is something. Truly undervalued this time.

Madison Scouts :tongue:

Our group of 9 went to finals, some saw finals 3 years ago, some 33 years ago. All of the fine nine liked Phantom for different reasons. What are the odds of 9 agreeing with 1 program? I liked the visual music flow, was caught in the moments of beautiful presence and felt a sense of tranquility. I applauded once, at the end of the program, with a big smile and one small tear.

Bluecoats hornline was ridiculous. So awesome. Should have outscored the Cavies in brass.