DCA's Weekend Off

Will you be working Scranton :tongue:

Yes sir! That's the next gig on our schedule.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

Yeah, because we all know that if it isn't a DCA show, the score is meaningless to Alliance and CV, right?

:thumbup:

Not to worry, Oh Great Hawaiian Shirted One - we knew what you meant.

Nice guy... that's the last time I take golfing advice from you. :tongue:

We (Shenandoah Sound) will rehearse Saturday and Sunday in Manassas Park, VA! We'll be cleaning some things up and adding some people to the drill :tongue:

btw- We still have a couple guard and percussion holes-email me if you'd like to join up-reduced tour fee if you join now :thumbup:

Not to mention we could still use a few more brass players and don't forget the parades we are marching in the middle of the week!

I love my corps family, but I freaking need the weekend off. Besides, my fiancee is getting tired of not seeing me on weekends, so I guess I could hang out with her... :tongue:

My wife and I do drum corps together, so we actually spend too much time together sometimes!

Since I drive a considerable distance every weekend, it's nice to have one off. I'll be going to Cedar Point with some of my family!

No rest for the wicked here in Denver! Hoping for weather in the 80's instead of the 100's though!

What ever happened to the season starting around Mem Day and going full speed ahead, right to Lab Day?

Corps doing some Sat/Sun shows along the way, no weekends off !!

Those were the Good Ol Days :tongue:

Charlie needs to get a life,do dah, do dah...... :smile:

Great ~ now that will be going through my head all day. :smile:

Fran,

Always loved your announcing skills. Looking forward to hearing you in Scranton. Got to hear Paul Cain at Mission Drums last week. What a blast from the past! I still get nervous when I hear the YOU may enter the field in competition from the whole audience. LOL

Everyone enjoy the weekend off. I know I will and look forward to the big return in Kingston next weekend. Everyone be safe.

What ever happened to the season starting around Mem Day and going full speed ahead, right to Lab Day?

Corps doing some Sat/Sun shows along the way, no weekends off !!

Those were the Good Ol Days :worthy:

YAY, CHARLIE!!!! ... that's the competitive season I remember ... Memorial Day through Labor Day and sometimes beyond ... then the I&E winter circuit and then the Springtime stage shows ... ah yes ... 12 MONTHS OF DRUM CORPS!!!!

:-)