Auburn Purple Lancers Reunion

I've been asked to post this on DCP by Jodie (Kelsey) Wallace for all former members of the Auburn (NY) Purple Lancers.

Full disclosure: I was not a member, my brother Donny was; I was 12 when they folded.

They will gather in Rochester at the Dinosaur Resturant from 4-7, Friday Sept 3rd.

The Auburn Purple Lancers are the ONLY New York State corps ever to make DCI finals - 1974, they placed 10th in Finals (9th was some new corps from Concord CA, and 11th was a group of upstarts from Rockford, IL).

• 2 weeks later...
I've been asked to post this on DCP by Jodie (Kelsey) Wallace for all former members of the Auburn (NY) Purple Lancers.

Full disclosure: I was not a member, my brother Donny was; I was 12 when they folded.

They will gather in Rochester at the Dinosaur Resturant from 4-7, Friday Sept 3rd.

The Auburn Purple Lancers are the ONLY New York State corps ever to make DCI finals - 1974, they placed 10th in Finals (9th was some new corps from Concord CA, and 11th was a group of upstarts from Rockford, IL).

Funny, sitting next to Billy Krishna and SugarBear watching the Blue Devils practice ... Bear asked "Remember the last time Devils were in 10th place?"

Yep ... 74 prelims.

Jodie asked that we keep this thread "bumped" so help me out... I'm not even a Lancer alum, I'm a Greece Cadet.

Funny, sitting next to Billy Krishna and SugarBear watching the Blue Devils practice ... Bear asked "Remember the last time Devils were in 10th place?"

Yep ... 74 prelims.

Jodie asked that we keep this thread "bumped" so help me out... I'm not even a Lancer alum, I'm a Greece Cadet.

Three of my favs, Billy, Bear, Blue Devils.......doing my part to support the Purple gang.

They will gather in Rochester at the Dinosaur Resturant from 3-7, Friday Sept 3rd.

New Info:

The Start Time has been moved up to 3PM

Edited by Tom D'Bomb

New Info:

The Start Time has been moved up to 3PM

:thumbup:

Word is Mike Morabito may be coming from NC...

• 8 years later...