Whatever Happened To.......

In 1977, another corps director had proof of an overage member and approached the director of BL with it at the UOEC Championships in Bridgeport. When he saw the proof, the director of BL decided not to attend the GSC Championship the next day in order to avoid any further investigation/penalties.

There was quite a writeup about it, but, surprisingly nothing was ever said or done by DCI.

I guess the '77 Bridgemen issue was enough for them to worry about that year.

The Bridgemen are quite Alive. Reformed as a Alumni Corps playing some of the old favorite songs & arrangements as well as new songs! Many of the corps listed at the top of this thread are now marching with the Bridgemen! Come out & see us at DCI East or the following day at the Cadets Show! The full corps schedule is available at www.bridgemen.com

Yes they are but not as a junior corps. That was my intent.

The Bridgemen are quite Alive. Reformed as a Alumni Corps playing some of the old favorite songs & arrangements as well as new songs! Many of the corps listed at the top of this thread are now marching with the Bridgemen! Come out & see us at DCI East or the following day at the Cadets Show! The full corps schedule is available at www.bridgemen.com

I remember seeing the Charioteers in 1973 and 1974... pretty good small corps!

No kidding. Seneca was lucky to beat them in 74. We even managed to beat Marquis a few times that year ... and they were VERY good.

Crimson Buccaneers were announced as "Falcon-Ridgemen" at their DCI Championship appearances in both '77 and '78, but known as Crimson Buccaneers elsewhere.

I never knew that. Thanks.