Georgia Dome scores just in.

Scores from the DCI dome show in Atlanta tonight.

alliance 78.15

Cv 79.163

Go CV!

I propose we declare Madison Scouts an honorary all-age corps and invite them to DCA Championships. OMG were they great. Blue Knights and The Academy too....

Unfortunately, under DCA rules their

massively amplified bass drones on a

keyboard

that doubles the largest tuba line in the history of competitive drum corps, thereby effectively rendering the achievement meaningless,

would not be legal.

Oh, I am sorry, did I say Unfortunately?

I meant to say Thankfully...

Unfortunately, under DCA rules their

massively amplified bass drones on a

keyboard

that doubles the largest tuba line in the history of competitive drum corps, thereby effectively rendering the achievement meaningless,

would not be legal.

Oh, I am sorry, did I say Unfortunately?

I meant to say Thankfully...

Kinda reminds me of Carolina Crown in Erie last year. Loved their horn line. But....even with their bazillion Contra's they saw fit to synthesize a contra background on top of it all. I was good with them until that. Totally un-neccesary. Just sayin.......

Kinda reminds me of Carolina Crown in Erie last year. Loved their horn line. But....even with their bazillion Contra's they saw fit to synthesize a contra background on top of it all. I was good with them until that. Totally un-neccesary. Just sayin.......

That raises the question: When the DCA corps of the midwest, south, and far west compete in DCI contests, WOULD they be allowed to junk up their performance with extension chords ?

I'd be interested in listening only to Renegades narration........and ONLY to hear what they'd say.....

Joe

Ah, the old Carolina Crown tale..... Hey Gene, I hope you go to the show this year to get some new stories of things you dislike. Teal Sound is still using a rock band. Most of the shows are unrecognizable, the usual. Madison kicks it tho, reminded me of Sky and Hurcs.

Ah, the old Carolina Crown tale..... Hey Gene, I hope you go to the show this year to get some new stories of things you dislike. Teal Sound is still using a rock band. Most of the shows are unrecognizable, the usual. Madison kicks it tho, reminded me of Sky and Hurcs.

What about the "rock band" in the parking lot while the 'Birds were trying to warm up? Classic!