Cadets Change Show

From George Hopkin's Facebook page.....

George Hopkins Hot of the presses --- Cadets guard uniforms are going to have to change. We have had a numher of issues ... due to rain, sweat, our design issues, the pink, and I can go on. We looked to fix and, with the help of our parter Dance Sophisticates ... new guard outfits will be unveiled Sat night. They will not be Cadets ... but close!! Spread the Word!!!!

and..

George Hopkins Cadets added music to the end of the show .... and now .. we are cleaning ... Our Clothes

Last Laundry day of the year!!!!

-------------------

in an earlier facebook post, he mentioned that the 'cadets run' had to come back... now they've added to the end of their show... hopefully the running company front is in

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From George Hopkins Facebook feed...

Hot of the presses --- Cadets guard uniforms are going to have to change. We have had a numher of issues ... due to rain, sweat, our design issues, the pink, and I can go on. We looked to fix and, with the help of our parter Dance Sophisticates ... new guard outfits will be unveiled Sat night. They will not be Cadets ... but close!! Spread the Word!!!!

all I can say is.....its about time, nice concept, but the application brings down the entire visual aesthetic of the show....cant wait to see the new unis.

There are a few photos of cadets guard circulating on the internet where they look really hot.... but not in a good way!

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB

From George Hopkin's Facebook page.....

Last Laundry day of the year!!!!

Oh, man! 12 days until finals, and this is the last laundry day? I see laundry/showers in their future! Either that or I highly recommend being upwind!

Will be interested to see the new guard unis, though I liked the look of the faux cadets.

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Oh, man! 12 days until finals, and this is the last laundry day? I see laundry/showers in their future! Either that or I highly recommend being upwind!

Will be interested to see the new guard unis, though I liked the look of the faux cadets.

Garry in Vegas

I never washed my show socks on tour anyways......you get used to the smell.

I never washed my show socks on tour anyways......you get used to the smell.

Geez, we had fresh everything every night. We even showered before we left for the next site.