Cadets Change Show

I was wondering about the uniforms - it looked like the pink was bleeding onto the pants a lot from the stands in Rock Hill.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... Changing guard unis less than two weeks before finals??

Seems like a pretty major show modification, even though I think it's needed. Just figured it was too late.

Oh, man! 12 days until finals, and this is the last laundry day? I see laundry/showers in their future! Either that or I highly recommend being upwind!

Will be interested to see the new guard unis, though I liked the look of the faux cadets.

Garry in Vegas

Oh man the Cadets are gonna be funky by finals!

A bit of a tangent, but on the subject of Cadets .... I had a friend tell me that the Cadets were VERY young this year. They even mentioned only having about 20 vets in the entire corps. I would think that this was false information. Does anyone know?

A bit of a tangent, but on the subject of Cadets .... I had a friend tell me that the Cadets were VERY young this year. They even mentioned only having about 20 vets in the entire corps. I would think that this was false information. Does anyone know?

They have 91 rookies this year.

Yes, they are very young with lots of rookies as noted above. They all look 16 to me (but I am old). I am amazed at how good that staff can get kids to perform.

They have 91 rookies this year.

Well, their performance level is nothing less than stunning with so many rookies! My hats off to the staff AND the members on this truly impressive season. Thanks for the info!!

In the last 10 years, some like me have wondered sometimes if The Cadets' staff "knows how" to effectively address show design issues, once the overall design has been decided upon. Many of the tweaks they made along the way for the 02, 06, and 08 shows were NOT effective, I think most of us agree on that. For this year, I myself was wondering (especially after George tried Geoffrey's commands) if they'd be able to do anything further to this show but reduce some difficulty in some spots.

So, my point is -- I'm pleasantly surprised that they're still working on that ending and on the guard uniforms, which have been two of their problems this year.