Cadets Change Show

I'm glad they're changing the guard uniform - they are getting so lost in the show - and it has to be affecting their guard score

Later,

Mike

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have 91 rookies this year.

That has got to be a MAJOR FIRST for any corps. I'm very impressed and never ceases to amaze me how often they progress from beginning of Season till Finals year end and year out the Corps as a whole. They really are performing the heck out of what really is a very entertaining show.

They have 91 rookies this year.

Am I correct in assuming rookies to the Cadets, but not to drum corps?

Obviously some are complete rookies, but are all?

i wonder if more music means more drill? an epic z-pull (fast or slow) would seriously be the most epic ending to this show! but not matter what it`ll be standing O worthy! can`t wait to see all these new changes on saturday!!

p.s Judges, open your eyes and ears and give credit where credit is due! that is all! go corps!

Am I correct in assuming rookies to the Cadets, but not to drum corps?

Obviously some are complete rookies, but are all?

I don't know too much about all that. I would assume they're just rookies to Cadets, not all rookies to drum corps.

That has got to be a MAJOR FIRST for any corps. I'm very impressed and never ceases to amaze me how often they progress from beginning of Season till Finals year end and year out the Corps as a whole. They really are performing the heck out of what really is a very entertaining show.

IIRC, the 2001 Cavaliers had roughly the same number of new guys as this year's Cadets, though it was out of a total of 128.

IIRC, the 2001 Cavaliers had roughly the same number of new guys as this year's Cadets, though it was out of a total of 128.

I find that even more impressive seeing as how they won.

I don't think the rookie talk really applies when it involves the top 5-6. A very low percentage of those are rookies to drum corps and if they are, they are beating out others who marched elsewhere in the auditions.

Is it true they broke out the bunny suit for Jeffery?