Cadets Change Show

WORD! :smile::thumbup:

This is one DVD I'm going to pre-order. This year reminds me of why I love Drum Corps. I can't really figure out why people think it's slipping down the drain with this group of shows.

You are absolutely right.

The variety of shows, and the quality of the shows, is higher this year than in nearly any year in memory.

I can say definitely top-5 year, in terms of sheer quality & diversity.

And I go back to the '70's, kiddies....!

LOL

AJMHO

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are absolutely right.

The variety of shows, and the quality of the shows, is higher this year than in nearly any year in memory.

I can say definitely top-5 year, in terms of sheer quality & diversity.

And I go back to the '70's, kiddies....!

LOL

AJMHO

I agree. I think after the dust has settled after finals and folks get the whole "Corps X should've placed here and Corps Y beaten Corps Z" out of their system (which should be around 2031 if history is any indicator), 2010 will be viewed as one of the more dominant years in terms of quality and excellence on the field.

So did anyone snap a picture of the new guard uniforms last night?

yes, on facebook though. too much trouble to get pics on here.

G

No. Copy the image address from Facebook and use the "Insert Image" tool on DCP.

I remember in 1992 Bluecoats guard started out the year with a very hard to describe uniforms the unfortunately was describe in some reviewers as the Streetwalkers were coming into the stadium, a uniform best suited for hollywood blvd about 2 in the morning.....by midseason they had bought a new oufit off the rack, a stellar pink, but was better than the first