Carolina Crown New Ending?

THIS IS ME VENTING, PLEASE DONT TEAR ME A NEW ONE....

*scratches head*

Am I missing something, I guess I am one of the few that LOVE LOVE LOVE the new ending.

Whenever I hear it, I have the biggest smile on my face. I guess I am just easy to please, with their simple tonal structure and harmonics. (I know that makes no since, I just used it, since it appeared to become a topic about stuff that goes over my head) (Seriously if i wanna hear and example of music theory I'll go listen to BD's show)

I am just stating that I really don't understand, how everyone was like " I dont like they way the end their show" and then they changed it and everyone is still " I STILL don't like the way they end their show"

*Looks for surrender flag*

Edited by ohwiseone

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS ME VENTING, PLEASE DONT TEAR ME A NEW ONE....

*scratches head*

Am I missing something, I guess I am one of the few that LOVE LOVE LOVE the new ending.

Whenever I hear it, I have the biggest smile on my face. I guess I am just easy to please, with their simple tonal structure and harmonics. (I know that makes no since, I just used it, since it appeared to become a topic about stuff that goes over my head) (Seriously if i wanna hear and example of music theory I'll go listen to BD's show)

I am just stating that I really don't understand, how everyone was like " I dont like they way the end their show" and then they changed it and everyone is still " I STILL don't like the way they end their show"

*Looks for surrender flag*

I'm with you.

For me it's the fact that a show I thought I would tragically never hear live again is back in full force. It was like going back in time to the same venue a year ago that day. Just surreal.

Edited by Hrothgar15

*scratches head*

No, you're not alone. I love the new ending, too. And they have most of next week to make it better!!!

BTW: In regards to some of the more "harmonic" music being performed this year, at least we can whistle the closer as we leave the stadium. :lookaround:

Okay, after watching the ending on the Allentown video and being able to see the full corps and with good sound quality, I can definitely say that I like the ending even better now! I've heard that it will be tweaked some more in the days leading up to Finals, and I eagerly await to see how this continues to develop! Go Crown!

I agree. I like the new ending.