Cars and drumb corps.

You lost me at Todays. Also, Drum Corps. I don't know what drumbs are. I guess they're like cars?

Did I say drumbs? Sorry. Even if I did, I think you could figure it out.

I was watching Top Gear the other night. Jeremy made a good point about sports cars. Todays are not the same at all. Sure they may be faster, they may be cleaner. They may look like a Toyota. But they are not the same experience. The USA has a few. Corvette is one. Not a sports car in my opinion. It is a luxuary car that is shaped like one. A real sports car you can feel the road, no power steering or brakes. You are part of the car. It is a TOTAL different thing. Unless you drive it you can't know. The engine sound, The feel of the seat and wheels grabbing the road. Shifting gears with the clutch. Man it is sweet.

But today things have changed. Like Drum Corps. I am just thinking....I think it runs parallel.

See...I disagree. An older car was easier to tune up...not so with the older drum corps drums, drumbs, or horns. Out of tune and overblowing produced some pretty nasty sounds that approached unmusical at some points.

So the analogy just doesn't work for me for that reason.

I just mean that Things are different. Period. Sometimes the good things are great. Sometimes the great things are not. But most times you should try both. Then you decide.

Drum corpOK SORRY for the title mistake.

Edited by Jimisback

It's times like these that Terrance I. McGee is truly missed.

I vote that somebody at least creates a novelty account and impersonates him. He was an endless source of hilarity!