corps tattoos

So I had just remembered that I was gonna ask this like 2 wks ago when I saw a corps practicing, but I saw regiment emblems and what say ye between the shoulder blades, kinda center of the back.

Leads me to this, is there just something when you march that makes ya wanna tattoo a corps ensignia on your back or what?

and secondly, How bad would it hurt to get The Cavalier Standing Man on your back or The Boston Crusaders Griffin? just curious.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been multiple threads about this and I think a facebook group. There are some very cool ones, my favorite has to be this one cavalier one with slash marks across the chest and gears on the inside.

Hoe much it hurts depends on a lot of factors....placement being a BIG one...between the shoulder blades means over the spine....NOT fun.

Depends on how much you want it....it could be a 2 hour cat scratch (my upper arm one), or a screaming fit one...

Awhile ago there was a thread where ppl posted pics of their tats.

Speaking as a person who does indeed have a tattoo... I wish I could take each kid wanting to get one and get them to realize that as they get older... which will happen... so will the tattoo, their skin, their physical build and their philosophical views on things. Getting many tatt's that cover many parts of the body seems cool now, but later... not so much. If you get one, make sure it's one you will be happy with at 30, 40, 50, etc etc cuz maaaaaan, when you get one, you GET one.

I like mine, thank God. But I'm sure glad I passed on some of the one's I THOUGHT I wanted to get...

Leads me to this, is there just something when you march that makes ya wanna tattoo a corps ensignia on your back or what?

and secondly, How bad would it hurt to get The Cavalier Standing Man on your back or The Boston Crusaders Griffin? just curious.

1) If you havta ask, you won't understand

2) If you march Madison and have the Cavie guy on your back, I'm pretty sure it's gonna hurt

Screw the tatoos! Just buy the tshirt! OUCH!

The problem with tattoos is that they remain long after the feeling that getting one would be a good idea has passed.

Screw the tatoos! Just buy the tshirt! OUCH!

:thumbup::lol::smile: