Who would you pay to see..

Whou would you choose >>  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pay to see if both were competing the same night ??

• Blue Devils
    • Madison Scouts

I like the Blue Devils 13 Championships . So I picked Blue Devils!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BD is favored to win it all this year and they should be, but hey, the Madison Scouts are the Madison Scouts!

Wow! Some of you just need to relax a little! Based on what I know today, and what I have seen as of today, I voted Scouts. And i can see a great deal of sarcastic humor in G's post here, and frankly, I think it is terrific!

But who cares? None of it really matters in the grand scheme of life anyway!!! :tongue:

Mike

Spartans '87

The Foundation Year

Thank you !!

G

BD is favored to win it all this year and they should be, but hey, the Madison Scouts are the Madison Scouts!

And...?

The Blue Devils are the Blue Devils!!!!!

And...?

The Blue Devils are the Blue Devils!!!!!

And, I am probalby one of the biggest BD fans that you would ever know, if we were to ever meet. However, I do wish this stuff was saved for after the season, bit it is not. However, in light of the fact that seven greedy organizations think they are more important than the rest of the field and think they are the draw..I was wondering who would want to see which corps if they were competing on the same night.

G

And, I am probalby one of the biggest BD fans that you would ever know, if we were to ever meet. However, I do wish this stuff was saved for after the season, bit it is not. However, in light of the fact that seven greedy organizations think they are more important than the rest of the field and think they are the draw..I was wondering who would want to see which corps if they were competing on the same night.

G

63-19 in favor of the Scouts at this time. I guess that tells you about the greedy 7 versus the rest of corpsdom?

I obviously chose Madison. I used to be a huge BD fan - up until the Yowza, then they lost me for the most part.

G

Thanks for the reply. I am against G7 completely. However,if BD were to come back to Boston it would be tough not to go see them. Unfortunately,they don't like appearing in Boston,so I don't think I need to be too concerned with that.