No Indy? Where ya goin' for quarters?

ICON Theatres at The West End in Minneapolis, MN

Took the whole day off even though I don't have to be in my already reserved seat until 5:30pm! :tongue:

It's DCI Day! :mat:

GO BLUE STARS! (and everyone else!)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stratford Square Mall

804 STRATFORD SQUARE MALL

BLOOMINGDALE, IL 60108

I used to think theater drum corps would be hard to handle. . . but now that DCI is indoors anyway, the sound is better, the popcorn is cheaper, and I get home the same day.

:-)

Go. . . whoever is good!!!!

Chuck Naffier

Lots of drum corps, lots of years

The AMC 24 in Hamilton new jersey. ALSO don't be late as my bro AL CHEZ is doing America the Beautiful to start the show. If anyone was in Allentown Friday night, this you don't want to miss.

Since it starts at 3 pm (Pacific) and is showing the top 15, does that mean The Troopers will be on first for the broadcast?

Thanks.

Edited by Vegas Fan

Since it starts at 3 pm (Pacific) and is showing the top 15, does that mean The Troopers will be on first for the broadcast?

Thanks.

Yes, Troopers are on first at 3:30. But get there early! We were lucky enough to see the test before the broadcast at Village Square (Sahara/Ft. Apache) in 2008. Troopers were seeded 16th, and they were the test corps!

Garry in Vegas

I'll be in Harrisburg, PA. And I'm issuing a Big W warning to anyone who thinks texting and flashing their Nerdberry screens in my and other's faces during the event that it's not acceptable and I WILL call you out to the ushers AGAIN this year. Keep that crap in your purse, lady! If you feel the need to check up on your Baseball game or send texts, do it OUTSIDE the viewing room, PLEASE. :tongue:

Regal Commerce Center Stadium 18 in North Brunswick, NJ. Going there with three of my cousins.