Close-ups of Little Geoffrey?

It's not as noticeable as everyone wants you to think. There are only really certain parts of the show where he's playing with the soldiers to the point where you notice him. Other than that, it's not really that much of a distraction (in my opinion, of course).

Kinda like being married to a woman with a wart on her nose ? If you get used to it you can see beyond it ?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like being married to a woman with a wart on her nose ? If you get used to it you can see beyond it ?

If you chose to marry a woman with a wart on her nose, that's your fault. You knew what you were getting into.

And beyond that, that's a horrible comparison. That show is hardly a woman with a wart on her nose.

Who is the writer on Cadets' design team?

I've seen so many basic, standard, rudimentary, common-sense performance rules broken, that I gotta chime in here. Like any rule, you can break it if you must, but then you gotta compensate ten fold to make it work...

Excellent comments!

I'm a Hollywood screenwriter. There, I said it. Yeah, yeah, I know. Once your booing has subsided, I'll give my opinion, whether anybody listens.

Who is the writer on Cadets' design team?

I've seen so many basic, standard, rudimentary, common-sense performance rules broken, that I gotta chime in here. Like any rule, you can break it if you must, but then you gotta compensate ten fold to make it work.

I guess a hollywood writer would know since that's the same type of stuff we see coming out of them these days.

If you chose to marry a woman with a wart on her nose, that's your fault. You knew what you were getting into.

And beyond that, that's a horrible comparison. That show is hardly a woman with a wart on her nose.

I think the show is great enough to stand on it's own. Had they gotten a 10 year old kid to play a little kid I could understand, however, unless little Jeffery becomes the 2nd coming of john Sousa on Saturday night, he IS the wart on the nose of a beautiful woman.

This IMHO is one of the finest Cadet shows ever ( little Chucky aside)

He's like a fart in an elevator. Yea, either hold your breath and pretend it's not there or get used to it.

(I must say that I did enjoy the addition of the very cheezy Jeffery flags but so much more is needed to make him acceptable IMHO)

Little Jeffery needs to be in time out

I think the show is great enough to stand on it's own. Had they gotten a 10 year old kid to play a little kid I could understand, however, unless little Jeffery becomes the 2nd coming of john Sousa on Saturday night, he IS the wart on the nose of a beautiful woman.

This IMHO is one of the finest Cadet shows ever ( little Chucky aside)

He's like a fart in an elevator. Yea, either hold your breath and pretend it's not there or get used to it.

(I must say that I did enjoy the addition of the very cheezy Jeffery flags but so much more is needed to make him acceptable IMHO)

Little Jeffery needs to be in time out

If you think the woman is beautiful, you should still think she is beautiful even with a wart on her nose. So I guess that means you'll divorce her if she has a wart? She IS supposed to be your wife right? Does "Til death do us part" apply here? :tongue:

If you think the woman is beautiful, you should still think she is beautiful even with a wart on her nose. So I guess that means you'll divorce her if she has a wart? She IS supposed to be your wife right? Does "Til death do us part" apply here? :thumbup:

WAIT !!!!!!!

Why should I have to look paste something that could have been corrected ? Hey great punch once you push the turds out of the way ! Ok, I see your point :tongue:

If she was my wife I'm sure the wart would have gradually shown up over the years OR, I would have become used to it. However, having only seen the woman twice it's hard to look beyond it just yet.

Maybe this is more like the South Park edition with the woman who works in the cafateria with the cojoined fetus growing on her face.

But it's all good now that I look at him as Chucky Hopkins :thumbup:

WAIT !!!!!!!

Why should I have to look paste something that could have been corrected ? Hey great punch once you push the turds out of the way ! Ok, I see your point :tongue:

If she was my wife I'm sure the wart would have gradually shown up over the years OR, I would have become used to it. However, having only seen the woman twice it's hard to look beyond it just yet.

Maybe this is more like the South Park edition with the woman who works in the cafateria with the cojoined fetus growing on her face.

But it's all good now that I look at him as Chucky Hopkins :thumbup:

MAN that was a funny episode lol... :thumbup:

Some of you guys are looking way too much into Jeffery. He's just a kid who finds some toy soldiers and decides to play with them. Its just a drum corps show people, not a broadway production.

I really liked the musical show ... But Geoffrey, Jeffrey, whatever, reminded me of the "Petey" scene in "American Pie 2".

I'd like to be there when that dude shows the video of this show to his grand kids some day ... The narrative should be a riot.

More like Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder! lol

I kid! Geoff Sperling (Little Geoffrey) Was a late season spot filler for the Kilties for two years so I am wishing him the best.