Quarterfinals Open Thread

People in my theater have been clapping and have been very responsive for all the corps tonight. When the Blue Devils finished performing, the theater was silent.

And that is odd because???? Seems pretty normal to me....

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nicely done bloo, 96.95

That's been about the spread between them and the Cavaliers all season. No surprises yet tonight, but semis is always where things get the most interesting.

And that is odd because???? Seems pretty normal to me....

I'd be annoyed with your comment, but I can't bring myself to hate on anyone who marched Stonehenge.

People in my theater have been clapping and have been very responsive for all the corps tonight. When the Blue Devils finished performing, the theater was silent.

Really? BD and Cavies were the only corps in my theatre to receive a standing ovation!

Mine too. And for the record, what is it with the Devils and one person running like a mad person. Isn't this like the 3rd time since the "crazy" show??

But other than that, it's a shame. It's a shame to have a hornline like that and basically tie their hands. C'mon BD...you're better than that.

*ahem*

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

:lol:

I'd be annoyed with your comment, but I can't bring myself to hate on anyone who marched Stonehenge.

What do you expect when BD is Finals Clean in Texas???? It is like watching Tiger Woods over and over, after a while he is normal.....well, until this year. ;)