DCI story on CNN.com

And what ever happened to the corps that joined his yea organization? That didn't work too well.

They all have done better on their own.

Boston,Crown,Crossmen were involved. Am I leaving anyone out?

Magic and Sunrisers, who never really recovered

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN, whose million dollars advertising says " Be the first to know " can no doubt be expected now to do the fair and balanced thing and report as a follow up on how DCI and the G-8 have come together now with an apparent compromise.

Edited by BRASSO

CNN, whose million dollars advertising says " Be the first to know " can no doubt be expected now to do the fair and balanced thing and report as a follow up on how DCI and the G-8 have come together now with an apparent compromise.

Does the typical CNN reader care to remember a relatively obscure article from over a month ago? The resolution is important to those in this world, but I would be surprised if CNN followed up on this.

Does the typical CNN reader care to remember a relatively obscure article from over a month ago? The resolution is important to those in this world, but I would be surprised if CNN followed up on this.

I really don't know what the CNN readers are interested in. I'm not sure CNN does. That said, you're probably correct that their " obscure article " on DCI's travails from this past season won't have any follow up at CNN.

Edited by BRASSO