The Student has Surpassed the Master

The Score didn't really reflect a total domination but I said it last year that Crown was better than the Cadets and there is no doubt in 2010 that Crown is a power house that ran over the Cadets.

I liked Cadets show last night at Quarters but did not like Color Guard Jeffrey and his antics. The old time military marching of the Cadets was awsome, the Hornline was really good and the marching was tight. The Kids in the Cadets took a show that was given to them and marched a perfect show as far as I'm concerned.

Crown did everything the Cadets did but did it with even more class and flair. The Sound of the Hornline was the best and loudest of the night as far as I could tell.

The only thing I really didn't care for was the WGI esk uniforms. After seeing Crown perform, i didn't see anyone else that should have beat them.

Let the Flaming begin!!!!!...........

The Score didn't really reflect a total domination but I said it last year that Crown was better than the Cadets and there is no doubt in 2010 that Crown is a power house that ran over the Cadets.

I liked Cadets show last night at Quarters but did not like Color Guard Jeffrey and his antics. The old time military marching of the Cadets was awsome, the Hornline was really good and the marching was tight. The Kids in the Cadets took a show that was given to them and marched a perfect show as far as I'm concerned.

Crown did everything the Cadets did but did it with even more class and flair. The Sound of the Hornline was the best and loudest of the night as far as I could tell.

The only thing I really didn't care for was the WGI esk uniforms. After seeing Crown perform, i didn't see anyone else that should have beat them.

Let the Flaming begin!!!!!...........

Cadets show is just not working this year despite the clean marching and well playing of the kids behind the uniform.

I agree with you that CC is pounding the crap out of them. CC looked great at quarters last night. If Cavies were to have a flat run,, CC could take second.

Cadets show is just not working this year despite the clean marching and well playing of the kids behind the uniform.

I agree with you that CC is pounding the crap out of them. CC looked great at quarters last night. If Cavies were to have a flat run,, CC could take second.

Oh yeah, I think anything could happen in the top 4 for sure.

Cavies, Blue Coats and Devils are strong but Crown could take them if the Judges, I mean stars, were to align just right.

New Judges tonight so lets see what happens.

Really?

Because the Cadets trumpets didn't sound like a bag.

Just sayin...

Yes Crown has certainly run over them with their 0.4 win at Quarterfinals.

The Cadets are probably just packing up and going home

And that's the funny part. So I guess Crown is getting their ### beat by Cavies and Bluecoats since they both beat Crown by over a point. If Cadets should be packing up and leaving right now, so should Crown. :tongue:

I wouldn't get too cocky yet since there are two days left.

I like Crown's show this year, but I would have had cadets above them last night.

Just sayin'

I like Crown's show this year, but I would have had cadets above them last night.

Ditto.

Yes Crown has certainly run over them with their 0.4 win at Quarterfinals.

The Cadets are probably just packing up and going home

The Cadets will finish above Crown. My guess is Cadets in 4th - Really close to the Bluecoats. Crown in 5th where they belong.