Semi Finals Open Thread

I'm not usually a PR fan, but I do like me this opening statement. :tongue:

PR.....How can you not LOVE that first hit?

I thought I would never say this but I was very underwhelmed by SCV. It just seems to just lay there..I went out and had a cig....yawn.

If you like Bartok, you'll like SCV. If you find Bartok boring ( these particular works Bartok of anyway), you find SCV boring. I don't like this music either, so SCV was boring for me this year. Maybe we'l get lucky next year and SCV will play Music that we'll like and the ones who like SCV this year will be bored beyond belief with that music. That's only fair, no ? Plus, we seem to value variety. So maybe they'll scrap this unappealing music for something more appealing next season. One can only hope anyway. The good news here is that SCV got no scoring and placement mileage in playing Bartok's work this year over last year's appealing music, so keep the faith.

Edited by BRASSO

PR IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!! With visual being their only weakness this year .... I would attribute that to one single thing on the design side ............ tight intervals for almost ALL of the show = not enough variety in design elements ......... not enough over ensemble demand when you're stuck between the 35's and in front of center field for most of the show at 2 step intervals. Everything else about the visual performance and design is rockin ... just make it big again and you'll move up.