Semi Finals Open Thread

The Madison Scouts have a much more favorable judging pool tomorrow nite for them , as Boston could not have had a worse drawing pool for them for tomorrow ( Allison will single handedly kill Boston tomorrow ). If Madison was only 4 tenths down tonite to Boston, the Madison Scouts will beat Boston tomorrow at Finals and you can take that to the bank. From 15th to 9th is the biggest jump in placement of any Corps this year and this bodes vey well for the Madison Scouts for next season.

however, kemp is on GE tomorrow night. and like the other chicago judges (chops and marie), he will pound the scouts down.

Nice Cadets show, ruined by the over load bass synth. That was just uncalled for. Ruined their show for me.

Fist corps tonight that I had to turn the volume down...lol. Love this show. Unfortunately Blue Stars and Cadets have been it tonight

Yep, that synth at the end was attrocious.

Yeah....thought I'd blown a sub.

however, kemp is on GE tomorrow night. and like the other chicago judges (chops and marie), he will pound the scouts down.

I've had that perception in the past too, but isn't Marie on the panel tonight?

It doesn't look like she pounded the Scouts down. Maybe Kemp will give

them a decent number as well.