Semi Finals Open Thread

Great job to all the Open Class I and E performers on the field tonight. As for Olivia, the one color guard member, she is a fantastic and talented performer who was at the mercy of the sound tech and she gave a wonderful performance. I don't know if I could get up in front of a huge crowd in a huge stadium and do what those kids did tonight knowing that everyone is anxious for scores....remember, those are the kids that will feed into the World Class corps we have been watching this evening.

I have absolutely nothing against her or any of the other performers. I merely stated that the idea of the whole event wasn't thought out well. Nothing about the performance. Her performance was wonderful, nerves and technical glitches aside.

I really liked Star's 87 show! real entertaining and I told the chef as we sat and watched them in Tulsa together that they were going to be real big in the next couple years.

so semi's have been over for like an hour - for those watching the fan network thing. did they just never announce the last two scores over the PA? what's the deal?

The had all the ceremonial stuff and Star. The posted schedule said the final two scores would be annouce at 10:58 PM EST. But when has a DCI show ever been on time?

Most definitely!

Ditto that!

My good friend Jim Casella, whom I introduced to DC and SCV, who later was Percussion Caption Head and Writer for SCV and Cavies, would also be impressed. He arranged the bass drum ensembles that started the entire movement.

According to the swched - final scores at 10:58 - but tehy are about 8 minuts behind

so semi's have been over for like an hour - for those watching the fan network thing. did they just never announce the last two scores over the PA? what's the deal?

Maybe they had to postpone due to lightning (inside the dome) Hee hee!

Thank you! Obviously I win that one, so everyone should quit trying :P

On another note, anyone counting who has how many age outs?

Cadets have 43. That's all I know.