Sign in to follow this  
AmFlag61

Finals possible scenario #3

It'll be close, but the Blue Devils will still win.

This. :tongue:

This thread is funny. You guys are funny.

Especially you, Mr. Angry-at-a-Corps-because-another-Corps-got-the-Housing-Site-taken-away-due-to-bad-behavior.

Yeah, you.

I posted before I read the thread about BD's situation. I edited my post and I apologize. Happy?

It'll be close, but the Blue Devils will still win.

THINK for the Devils, BELIEVE in the unbelievable!

I posted before I read the thread about BD's situation. I edited my post and I apologize. Happy?

Of course! I'm a pretty laid back guy, you know.

Colby, depending on your "equipment", those folks might just become lifelong Cavaliers fans! Be sure to forward the youtube clip of "Naked Honesty" :tongue:

BTW, F Greedy 7!

Of course! I'm a pretty laid back guy, you know.

lol Alright cool. When I marched I wasn't aware that staying in a hotel was even an option for a DCI corps, the comfortable beds and AC would seem like a huge distraction for me (I could barely get off the gym floor without wanting a few more minutes of rest, and my air mattress popped so I was literally sleeping on the gym floor :P ).

lol Alright cool. When I marched I wasn't aware that staying in a hotel was even an option for a DCI corps, the comfortable beds and AC would seem like a huge distraction for me (I could barely get off the gym floor without wanting a few more minutes of rest, and my air mattress popped so I was literally sleeping on the gym floor :P ).

bad on your back I presume

Yep, I had a sleeping bag and flat pillow for my corps bed. Wasn't even aware that inflatable beds were used so often (I joined the corps mid season to filla lead trumpet hole).

Yep, I had a sleeping bag and flat pillow for my corps bed. Wasn't even aware that inflatable beds were used so often (I joined the corps mid season to filla lead trumpet hole).

who'd you march for?

Did I hear right during the Quarters broadcast that the retreat tomorrow will be webcast?