Finals possible scenario #3

I don't understand why everyone thinks BD was so disrespectful to PR in 2008....

I posted a picture awhile back with a member from BD and a member from PR after scores were announced.

No, they weren't fighting or calling each other names.

They were hugging.

I think some of you on here need a hug too... Lol!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why everyone thinks BD was so disrespectful to PR in 2008....

I posted a picture awhile back with a member from BD and a member from PR after scores were announced.

No, they weren't fighting or calling each other names.

They were hugging.

I think some of you on here need a hug too... Lol!!!

Every corps has great ambassadors, and every corps has members whose actions they wish they could forget.

I've watched BD members THROW their Finals medals at Regiment members TWICE in the last few years--2006 and 2008.

But, for every member that did that, I know there was a member that was incredibly grateful for his experience and a great summer.

Look, these members aren't perfect. I don't agree with it either, I think it was really rude. BUT, emotions were high...I say cut them at least a little slack.

(And all of this is coming from someone who isn't even a BD fan!)

click . click. click . click . click ... (the sound of us reeling one of our beloved inmates back in the usually locked alumni playpen Splooie.Org).

John, come back now, John! Take your meds and calm down, Brother. Wash it down with the Green juice. Remember your initiate training when you feel a rush ... "you have a very nice drum corps" if you have nothing constructive to say.

(Guys, someone take a break from Jillian's pre-party and unplug his keyboard again dang it! Sorry about that folks.)

Scum?! Do you know these kids at all, even a little bit? You've taken it to a new level.

I am sorry BUT I lost all respect for BD after what they pulled on Phantom PERIOD it was CLASSLESS

Care to describe what they "pulled on Phantom" in 08? I was there right by the sidelines, and I didn't see anything inappropriate. I do recall some Cavie's committing seppuku during the score announcements, but I think that was more in jest to their own score than Phantom's win.

Every corps has great ambassadors, and every corps has members whose actions they wish they could forget.

I've watched BD members THROW their Finals medals at Regiment members TWICE in the last few years--2006 and 2008.

But, for every member that did that, I know there was a member that was incredibly grateful for his experience and a great summer.

Look, these members aren't perfect. I don't agree with it either, I think it was really rude. BUT, emotions were high...I say cut them at least a little slack.

(And all of this is coming from someone who isn't even a BD fan!)

wow. is this true? really?

As you can tell by my signature, I'm no BD fan. However, look at last year's semifinals scores. Crown was also within a point of Devs and their show last year was better than Cavies show this year IMO.

As much as it kills me to say it, BD sure look like a lock tonight. :laughing:

With that said, YOU CAN DO IT CAVIES! :lookaround:

Care to describe what they "pulled on Phantom" in 08? I was there right by the sidelines, and I didn't see anything inappropriate. I do recall some Cavie's committing seppuku during the score announcements, but I think that was more in jest to their own score than Phantom's win.

Well, it's been over an hour and no further response since you called BS. We know what that means...

click . click. click . click . click ... (the sound of us reeling one of our beloved inmates back in the usually locked alumni playpen Splooie.Org).

John, come back now, John! Take your meds and calm down, Brother. Wash it down with the Green juice. Remember your initiate training when you feel a rush ... "you have a very nice drum corps" if you have nothing constructive to say.

(Guys, someone take a break from Jillian's pre-party and unplug his keyboard again dang it! Sorry about that folks.)

One of the best post I've ever read!