Finals possible scenario #3

If cavs expect to win, they still have to beat Bluecoats. After two nights of barely missing second, Bloo is going to come out with nothing to lose and everything to gain. I would say they should be more worried about keeping their second place position than trying to take 1st.

Never count out the Bloo team. SCV made that mistake finals night in 2008, everyone else (minus bloo fans) made that mistake at the beginning of this season, now look at where we are.

6 words.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If cavs expect to win, they still have to beat Bluecoats. After two nights of barely missing second, Bloo is going to come out with nothing to lose and everything to gain. I would say they should be more worried about keeping their second place position than trying to take 1st.

Never count out the Bloo team. SCV made that mistake finals night in 2008, everyone else (minus bloo fans) made that mistake at the beginning of this season, now look at where we are.

6 words.

You are funny :lookaround:

Doesn't matter what the activity is. If you don't like one group dominating, you're implying you do not like anyone always being at the top.

What?? Baseball is Baseball, its completely different from DCI. I love music WAY more than sports. You see things differently from what I do. Music activities are more important to me than the common sport. So your point doesn't make any sense to me... I like the Blue Devils, but what your saying is that its wrong to support my favorite corps? So many questions arise from this post. (In case of point you don't know me nor do I know you thus you don't exactly know my likes and dislikes.)

What?? Baseball is Baseball, its completely different from DCI. I love music WAY more than sports. You see things differently from what I do. Music activities are more important to me than the common sport. So your point doesn't make any sense to me... I like the Blue Devils, but what your saying is that its wrong to support my favorite corps? So many questions arise from this post. (In case of point you don't know me nor do I know you thus you don't exactly know my likes and dislikes.)

LOL you really can't see the point he is making?

It is wrong of you to root against a corps because they are beating your favorite corps. It's bad sportsmanship.

6 words.

BEAT THE BLUE DEVILS AND CAVALIERS (did I get it right? :lookaround: )

+++

BTW I have no problem with the Cavies cheerleaders on this board. If the green team is your guys, I would EXPECT that enthusiastic "beat BD."

It's the ultimate compliment to your rivals.

I would be thrilled beyond measure for the Cavies, AmFlag, if your dream scenario came true, but it will take a miracle of the highest order to pull this off. It is normal for a corps that has dominated all season to see its lead diminish the Saturday before finals, again in quarterfinals, and again in semifinals, and then they pull away to an easy win at finals as their subcaption scores get a final-show boost. This pattern isn't observed every year with a dominant corps, but it is observed more often than not.

The tea leaves do not favor an upset because Blue Devils continue to win a large majority of judges' captions, as they have all season. I'll even be very surprised if their margin over the Cavies is as close as it's been the past week, because this second place teaser score creep is normal judge behavior, too. Then they yank the tablecloth away in the final set of scores. Ouch.

/but again, I hope I'm wrong about tonight, and I hope you're right