OPEN CLASS FINALS 2010

Congrats to all the Open Class corps.

Do they count GE Vis in the "High Visual" category or is it just the performance (Field Vis, Ens Vis, Guard) captions? I ask because Spartans and BDB tied in Visual (not counting GE Vis).

for the tie breaker, they drop the guard score. Congrats to Crusaders, and to spartans. Great shows!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also a Glassmen alum, so it's appropriate that we celebrate the anniversary of the birth of what is now Open Class by looking back at a corps that had their roots in Class A and one of the first to successfully make the jump to World Class.

Thanks for the history and the link :smile:

Wait for it...

...that's cuz they're from TEXAS!!

Congrats to Forte on their first finals and a top-10 finish at that! Congrats also to BDB for their second straight championship as well as cross-state Texas rivals Revolution (4th!) and Genesis (also first year-9th!) for representing the Lone Star State strongly. Enjoy the results of a year of hard work and hold your heads high--you're FINALISTS!!

Sending a Texas-sized high five to BDB and their staff for a most excellent season! I look forward to what next year will bring...

I also want to congratulate all the rest of the Open Class corps for keeping me happily entertained this summer.

Finally, a special shout out to Revolution, Forte and Genesis, representing my home state of Texas at finals this year.

Again, congrats to all :smile: