The Official DCI Finals Lounge

Sorry just wanted to say a small prayer:

Lord, be with him/her and their family. Please allow this young person to heal quickly and be able to regain full use of the injured leg. Please also be with the corps and help to ease thei minds in this time of concern for their fallen member.

Amen.

Wes P

Thank you Wes very nice ! Smitty

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry just wanted to say a small prayer:

Lord, be with him/her and their family. Please allow this young person to heal quickly and be able to regain full use of the injured leg. Please also be with the corps and help to ease thei minds in this time of concern for their fallen member.

Amen.

Wes P

Amen Wes.

I hope Boo reads his blog later. I pray he does and invests in a Roget's Thesaurus. I think the phrase "I cherish..." is becoming redundant.

I hope they at least give us an indication on the livecast the possible status of the poor Crown member. My heart is with him/her.

Bull. Richard Santos was the Garfield Cadets corps director who brought in Michael Cesario and George Zingali (probably with some urging from Don Angelica) These guys didn't just redefine drum corps: they erased it and rewrote it. Hopkins was still stinking up the drumline when everything came together in 1982. He inherited a gold mine and just let it happen. Once he elevated himself as a "program coordinator," this corps hasn't been the same. And yes, I'd say this to his face -- anytime, anywhere.

Ignorant post.