Congrats to the Bluecoats

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the composer of "Asphalt Cocktail" via Facebook:

John Mackey - Congratulations, Bluecoats! I wish I could have been there to see the finals in person!

That is friggin awesome! :smile:

Congratulations Bluecoats! This was a great finish to a great season by a corps that has done it the right way and is structured to sustain this level for a while. I can't wait until next year - the blooing after winning a championship will be awsome. Yes, it could happen.

Once upon a time there was a local "Class A" parade corps from a small town in Ohio...

38 years of Bluecoats History. Ups and Downs, financial problems, TWO inactive seasons, identity crisis, staff changes (good and not so good) making finals consistently a quality product then dropping out of finals - then clawing their way back and building ever since. Consistent growth all the way to maturity - top to bottom. A World Class organization - and now finally some much deserved respect.

How many other drum corps have come and gone in the past 38 years?? They made it. Congrats to the entire Bluecoats family - present and past!

Bring on 2011.

Well said!! This little parade corps, started by the Canton Police Boys Club is now a top 3 Internationally-Ranked drum corps!!

Great show from them last night. I am just waking up and beginning a review of the evening.

Ken -- remember the days when we would give anything to beat corps like SCV, Phantom, Cadets, etc etc etc..........

I second your thought!!

BRING ON 2011!!!!!!

Hell, I remember when we were glad to beat Glassmen, Boston, Dutch Boy, Sky Ryders, and Colts.