Congrats to the Bluecoats

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the big time coats. I hope guys you stick to doing agressive programs from now on. It seems to work well for you. I look forward to hearing the loud ugly sound of blooo...ing when you guys walk away with the 2011 gold metal.

As an alumni of the Bluecoats, let me add that thousands of alumni and fans are VERY proud of you not only tonight (finals night 2010), but also proud of what you've accomplished and done over the past 5 to 10 years after narrolwly missing finals in 1999!!

KEEP IT UP!!!![/b]

Once upon a time there was a local "Class A" parade corps from a small town in Ohio...

38 years of Bluecoats History. Ups and Downs, financial problems, TWO inactive seasons, identity crisis, staff changes (good and not so good) making finals consistently a quality product then dropping out of finals - then clawing their way back and building ever since. Consistent growth all the way to maturity - top to bottom. A World Class organization - and now finally some much deserved respect.

How many other drum corps have come and gone in the past 38 years?? They made it. Congrats to the entire Bluecoats family - present and past!

Bring on 2011.

I first took notice of the team from Canton when I first saw Connexus on DVD, became hooked with Criminal when I participated in my first "Bloooooo" for the first time in Pasadena. I really started to take notice when they took the field with Cloud People and became convinced they could really make some noise in this new decade. A year later, after the most successful season in Corps history and finishing with their first medal with a phenomenal production, I'm happy to see my faith in this dark horse wasn't misplaced. In my eyes, the Bluecoats are no longer a dark horse, they are a rightful contender now. A whole stadium erupting in BLOOOO (or BLUEEEE) after announced as DCI Champions for the first time in world history would be a sight to behold!

Congratulations on an absolutely phenomenal season Bluecoats, here's to more and greater success in the future!

Once upon a time there was a local "Class A" parade corps from a small town in Ohio...

Bring on 2011.

Ken -- remember the days when we would give anything to beat corps like SCV, Phantom, Cadets, etc etc etc..........

I second your thought!!

BRING ON 2011!!!!!!

Bluecoats...

I got to sit in the stands and watch you practice for 30 days at Denison, seeing progress every day!!! What a thrill to see this wonderful show keep developing over the season into what almost all agree is the greatest in 'Coats history. Tonight was very special for many people who have been fans of this corps for a LONG, LONG time.

Thank you 2010 members, your great staff, dedicated volunteers and all of the Bluecoats before you.

:smile: