THe OFFICIAL "Congratuations to Blue Devils" Thread

May I be the first to offer my congratulations to the performers on your 14th Drum Corps International victory ... and to the entire Blue Devils organization for the 16th Drum Corps International title for your organization.

You guys just blew me away (or "blue" me away ;-) with a) your show design, b) your performance level, and c) your friendliness and professionalism during the times I spoke with your performers this year.

There might be a lot of "BD Haters" out there, but none of them can argue the fact of your success, both on the field, and off the field.

Thank you for an entertaining year ... sorry ... an entertaining 54 years!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Blue Devils! Thank you for a tremendous and exciting season. I really loved the show and look forward to next summer :smile:

YES!

Congratulations to both BDB and BDA for the 15th and 16th DCI Championship titles for the Blue Devils family.

Both corps had amazing shows, and performed them to the most amazing level ... thank you!

And to the staff ... I'm always in awe of how you guys can keep producing an amazing show year after year. Thank you as well!

Congrats BD for your 14th Championship You all deserve it.

I may not like the last minute of your show, but #### you guys are all Perfect, Visually, Ge wise and Horn book guys.

I can not wait to see you guys do next year.. Keep on rollin Blue Devils

Credit where it's due...

Congrats on your 14th on the 14th. Members were more respectful this year than in the past. Hope it continues in the future.

Congratulations to the Blue Devils! Awesome accomplishment! Enjoy.