THe OFFICIAL "Congratuations to Blue Devils" Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch the video on dci.org, they interview a blue devil member who marched 07-10 and asked him what his favorite year was. He said 2008. That just says it all, doesn't it? The year they lost by .025 was his favorite.

Congrats BD! Quite an accomplishment and its about time you had 2 undefeated seasons.

Edited by squeefritzmon

Congratulations on performing very well! Clearly champion performers

reposting this here ...

As a FMM of BD from the 70's - support staff from the 80's - I'm very proud of the kids - and very proud of what the staff created - I loved it, the show was emotional, passionate, an incredible vehicle for pure expression, pure emotion and drive - everything we have drum corps for - sheer B's to the wall excitement. Every detail accounted for, every movement justified, difficult, flawless, a real work of art.

Can't wait to see what they come up with next year and what effect this has on design for the activity.

In fact, I can't say there was a boring or badly conceived show in the bunch this year. Quite a lot of diversity and spice - nasty to nice and back.

Yeah - too bad we may not be able to afford to keep it all going, but man, what a ride.

Way to go Blue Crew!!

regards - Jim

I was blown away by the amazing performance levels from the first time I saw the show on FN, but it wasn't until I saw this live that I fell in love with it. Bravo Blue Devils!!! Should have won by 2 points. No one was in your league this year.

Edited by jwillis35

Congrats to BD on number 14, and special props to the color guard. You guys were spectacular!

"I may not like the last minute of your show"

"Members were more respectful this year than in the past. Hope it continues in the future. "

Looks like there are some that can't help taking a stab at BD even while congratulating them!