THe OFFICIAL "Congratuations to Blue Devils" Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that EVEN though a congratulatory thread for BD exists, it's post total at this point is surprisingly thin. I bet if Cavies or Bluecoats won this thread would be on page 20 by now.....

Seems to me that EVEN though a congratulatory thread for BD exists, it's post total at this point is surprisingly thin. I bet if Cavies or Bluecoats won this thread would be on page 20 by now.....

Hello McFly! It's DCP, Dude! Do you come here often?

:smile:

Hello McFly! It's DCP, Dude! Do you come here often?

:doh:

Don't annoy Rich. He'll stomp you!

:smile:

Back on topic...though I never got a live viewing this summer, I was able to notice the improvement via the FN all season. It made me wonder if some of the earlier music was just "filler" until they could unleash what they REALLY wanted to put in the show.

At any rate, as mentioned earlier, they performed the heck out of it. It may not have been what is "expected" of drum corps, but it can't be denied that the members worked hard and put it all on the field.

Congratulations.

Garry in Vegas

Congratulations and Thank you Blue Devils for consistently thrilling and surprising me. I knew the minute I laid eyes on this show that it was something both unique and extraordinary......You did not disapoint, and you should all be proud of your accomplishments !!!

To me, this will go down as one of the greatest shows I have ever seen in the thirty years I have been involved in the activity......

Congratulations...a job well done, and you deserve every bit of the success...you earned it !

G

Congratulations and Thank you Blue Devils for consistently thrilling and surprising me. I knew the minute I laid eyes on this show that it was something both unique and extraordinary......You did not disapoint, and you should all be proud of your accomplishments !!!n

To me, this will go down as one of the greatest shows I have ever seen in the thirty years I have been involved in the activity......

Congratulations...a job well done, and you deserve every bit of the success...you earned it !

G

G,

Just left BD brunch and the blue crew are flying high. They showed finals and encore high ankgle...what a remarkable production! Congrats also to a great top 12!

The Ott is back home and BD played his Navy Hymn in encore to let him know!!

G,

Just left BD brunch and the blue crew are flying high. They showed finals and encore high ankgle...what a remarkable production! Congrats also to a great top 12!

The Ott is back home and BD played his Navy Hymn in encore to let him know!!

Im so happy for them.

G

I've preTty much stated my position on my "Eating a Large slice of Humble Pie" Post, but here I go again;

2nd consecutive undefeated Season, 4 Caption Awards, 14th Championship?

AWESOME! :smile: