THe OFFICIAL "Congratuations to Blue Devils" Thread

Closer to 50, as I would have Celebrated a Cavaliers Victory with at least 30 "I told you so!" Posts.

BTW, 'Grats to BD.

Like DCP is the place to post anything positive about the Blue Devils. Someone's bound to bark after a couple of posts.

Congrats BD!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like DCP is the place to post anything positive about the Blue Devils. Someone's bound to bark after a couple of posts.

Congrats BD!

As I Posted earlier;

A 2nd consecutive undefeated Season, 4 Caption Awards, & 14 Championships! The Blue Devils deserve a Special Place in the Drum Corps Hall Of Fame! :thumbup:

Congratulations, BD!

(Just to keep the record straight)

As I Posted earlier;

A 2nd consecutive undefeated Season, 4 Caption Awards, & 14 Championships! The Blue Devils deserve a Special Place in the Drum Corps Hall Of Fame! :thumbup:

Congratulations, BD!

(Just to keep the record straight)

WOW , lol....... we got it, your sorry for your way over the top posts the other day....lol.....just kiddin :thumbup:

Thanks for raising the bar - and congrats for being rewarded for your efforts.

How long does it take for the alumni to yell......"1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2009, 2010 !!!!!"

The Maine BD FAN

Jim

Prior to the victory run, a gentleman at the top of the first level wearing a cowboy hat, stood up and began to cite the corps championship years in a long loud voice. Most people just stopped and turned and listened. All I could think of was the ending of "Dances with Wolves" when the Brave sits on his horse atop a canyon wall and repeats that Dances with Wolves is his friend. It had that same poignant moment, solemn, respectful and proud.

Congrats to the Blue Crew...You make me proud to have been a member and you certainly have become a Juggernaut of an organization. I beginning to wonder what will happen when the B corps starts competing against the A corps! :-)

WOW , lol....... we got it, your sorry for your way over the top posts the other day....lol.....just kiddin :thumbup:

No kidding - I AM sorry! My Posts discredited myself and may have negatively affected your perceptions of The Cavaliers, who are MUCH better Sportsmen than I.

I fell in love with this show from the moment I saw the Sanford recording on Fan Network. I said it then and I will emphasize it now…”no one will beat Blue Devils this year.”

This year’s show is the best production I’ve ever seen and one of the most unique in DCI history; performed at a level that was awe inspiring. :sad:

I can’t wait to see what you do next year.

Congratulations to the Blue Devils on your much deserved 14th and to the Blue Devils B on your 2nd Championship.

Edited by devsabre

BD is evil and it must be destroyed.

Congrats BD.

There. I have included a nasty with the congrats because that's just the way things roll on here.

While I am a blatantly, biased Cavalier :thumbup: partisan, destroying BD would adversely affect the entire Drum Corps activity. (OMG, I hate using the word "activity"). Defeat them in competition? YESSSSSS!

Destroy (?) them? NEVER! For they embody both the Light & the Dark sides of Drum Corps. To lose them would be the equivalent of the dissolution of Madison, Boston, Phantom, and most of all The Cadets & The Cavaliers. It would be the End. So march on, Devils! Without you what goals would we have? I may not like you, Concord, but my shako is off in respect of your accomplishments! :sad: