Fan Network - FINALS ON DEMAND

Once the videos are available, it will be interesting to have this little preview of what the DVDs and Blu-Rays will look like. I am very appreciative of the opportunity to have this. Or maybe I should say that I CHERISH this opportunity... :smile:

However, didn't Steve Rondinaro say last night that we would be able to watch drum corps over breakfast this morning? So, I paid for the premium subscription. But no videos yet.

Interesting how, during the season, VODs were posted almost IMMEDIATELY after the events. During the season, those VODs were accessible with only the $39 Fan Network subscription that didn't include any live events. Which was kind of a slap in the face to people who payed extra to see those events live on the Fan Network. But now, after finals week, we have to wait longer to get the VODs that WE HAD TO PAY EXTRA FOR.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the videos are available, it will be interesting to have this little preview of what the DVDs and Blu-Rays will look like. I am very appreciative of the opportunity to have this. Or maybe I should say that I CHERISH this opportunity... :doh:

However, didn't Steve Rondinaro say last night that we would be able to watch drum corps over breakfast this morning? So, I paid for the premium subscription. But no videos yet.

Interesting how, during the season, VODs were posted almost IMMEDIATELY after the events. During the season, those VODs were accessible with only the $39 Fan Network subscription that didn't include any live events. Which was kind of a slap in the face to people who payed extra to see those events live on the Fan Network. But now, after finals week, we have to wait longer to get the VODs that WE HAD TO PAY EXTRA FOR.

They already are available. :smile:

They already are available. :smile:

HAHAHA, now that's what I call SERVICE WITH A SMILE!!

WoohOO! Now I know what I'm doing for the next few hours... :doh::shutup::worthy::thumbup:

Once the videos are available, it will be interesting to have this little preview of what the DVDs and Blu-Rays will look like. I am very appreciative of the opportunity to have this. Or maybe I should say that I CHERISH this opportunity... :smile:

Yeah and at the bottom of the Premium upgrade option it says that if you're already a member of fan network you'll only be responsible for the difference in price for the upgrade. So I added it to my cart and it still said I owed 149 dollars for the upgrade. Seeing as I have already paid 60 bucks for this season isn't that meaning 149 minus 60= $89 dollars is what I pay? If they're gonna make us pay full price then why the load of bull at the bottom of the page about upgrading at any time with only the difference between the packages? Maybe I did it wrong but I won't pay an extra 150 for the upgrade.

Anyone else encounter this?

Wes P

They don't show up on the 2010 tab but they do on the On The Field tab.

They don't show up on the 2010 tab but they do on the On The Field tab.

It keeps changing. I think they are still finalizing things. They still don't have high cam and multi cam up for every corps.

Yeah and at the bottom of the Premium upgrade option it says that if you're already a member of fan network you'll only be responsible for the difference in price for the upgrade. So I added it to my cart and it still said I owed 149 dollars for the upgrade. Seeing as I have already paid 60 bucks for this season isn't that meaning 149 minus 60= $89 dollars is what I pay? If they're gonna make us pay full price then why the load of bull at the bottom of the page about upgrading at any time with only the difference between the packages? Maybe I did it wrong but I won't pay an extra 150 for the upgrade.

Anyone else encounter this?

Wes P

Never mind.... DCI fixed it. now it says the correct amount owed. It's all good!!! Gonna by me some finals, yee haw!!!

Wes Perkins

i have the $39 package which is supposed to include all the VOD ... including yesterday ... whenn will 2010 be up, bc i cant find it

i have the $39 package which is supposed to include all the VOD ... including yesterday ... whenn will 2010 be up, bc i cant find it

Yesterday is up but you won't get finals videos on your subscription. You needed one of the two top level subscriptions for that.

Call me a masochist for watching it first, but my heart goes out to that guy from Crown...gotta love his determination.

And thank god DCI didn't have the nerve to penalize for people running out there.