Fan Network - FINALS ON DEMAND

Call me a masochist for watching it first, but my heart goes out to that guy from Crown...gotta love his determination.

And thank god DCI didn't have the nerve to penalize for people running out there.

And notice that they haven't posted Crowns multi-cam show. I think we can understand that.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday is up but you won't get finals videos on your subscription. You needed one of the two top level subscriptions for that.

but it says VOD, INCLUDING 2010

but it says VOD, INCLUDING 2010

But not finals. You can upgrade today for the difference and see the finals performances.

Edited by SFZFAN

But not finals. You can upgrade today for the difference and see the finals performances.

i don't make enough money to upgrade, i got the basic bc it said 2010

I just tried to upgrade ($59.00 plus upgrade to $90.00 SD Premium) the difference should be $39.00 but the checkout is charging the full $90.00. Am I doing something wrong??? and yes, I am logged in.

Thanks,

Don

i don't make enough money to upgrade, i got the basic bc it said 2010

The advertising was certainly not very clear. That much is for certain. It's just one of those things where, by not being entirely clear, it makes it seem like DCI is trying to pull one over on everyone.

I just tried to upgrade ($59.00 plus upgrade to $90.00 SD Premium) the difference should be $39.00 but the checkout is charging the full $90.00. Am I doing something wrong??? and yes, I am logged in.

Thanks,

Don

You're doing it right. If you have the $59 package already, it IS an ADDITIONAL $90 to upgrade.

Actually, the advertising yesterday said it was $110 for me to upgrade, but when I put the package in my cart, it showed up as $90 instead. Again, the whole thing is done in a confusing and unclear way...

The advertising was certainly not very clear. That much is for certain. It's just one of those things where, by not being entirely clear, it makes it seem like DCI is trying to pull one over on everyone.

I found it to be very clear. We never had the option to watch finals performances until after the next years finals Phantom 2008 just posted at start of this year and BD 2009 is still not available to anyone. This year they offered that ability to the Premium subscribers only. The rationale (and I happen to agree) is that they want you to buy a video BEFORE they offer it as a VOD. You will note that the Premium subscriptions include a purchase of the video. I am very happy that they offered this compromise as waiting an entire year before seeing a previous years finals was not the best for all of us subscribers.

Edited by Joe Salvatore

Call me a masochist for watching it first, but my heart goes out to that guy from Crown...gotta love his determination.

And thank god DCI didn't have the nerve to penalize for people running out there.

Im kinda surprised that they kept that on the video and didn't show semi finals instead. Poor kid...at least he was kinda off to the side. My heart goes out to him.