Carolina Crown's 2011 show?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite BK show was 99 .... but I would sure love to hear Crowns hornline give "Trittico" the full treatment. Thank GOD they didn't name that piece Tritico ..... aka Trazodone (tetracyclic antidepressant medication).

Edited by supersop

I know what FTC means.

I meant a $5 book that describes each corps' history and current show. I've seen the Top 17 shows, some 2-4 times. I know what I'm talking about (though I may not be right).

Ahh...misunderstood! But seriously, the DCI program this year was 15 bucks! That thing should wash and shammy my car for that price

Wow. There are still people who believe that "A second chance" was about a chance to win the championship. Reading is good for you.

Meh, I think alot of people still think that. There are always going to be years that have that one show with the alleged alternative meaning. All of which are completely ridiculous:

09 BD: 1+9+3+0 = Lucky number 13. How controversial, they were destined to win WITH THAT TILE ALONE. AND THEY DID?!??!? Shock!!!11

08 SCV: 3hree (pronounced "three-hree," of course) - 3rd place (yes, I did actually hear that one from a fan. My question is, why choose the number 3 to aim for? Why not aim lower? My personal favorite is Ei8ht, named after one of the clubs I frequent in Houston on the weekends.)

07 BD: Winged Victory - ohemgee the title has Victory, so they're going to win! (Side note...they did. Joke's on us.)

05 Cadets: The Zone - what is the only number that is in the title? One! Clearly they're going to win. (Again, joke's on us. Darn, maybe the show designers have a strategy after all!)

04 Phantom: Apasionada 874...Finals were on 8/7/04. Oooooh! Scandal!

Let 'em think what they want to think. The people that actually understand show titles (those having to do with a common theme or music selection) can just continue with our lives and disregard everyone else whose opinions we don't agree with.

jeez sarcasm is not easy to convey over post, is it???

05 Cadets: The Zone - what is the only number that is in the title? One! Clearly they're going to win. (Again, joke's on us. Darn, maybe the show designers have a strategy after all!)

Actually ... just so you know ... the full name was "The Zone: Dreamscapes in 4 parts; with a door." Just saying ... :sad:

Edited by CMFC4Ever

My sincerest apologies. The "4" threw me off in that title...

04 Phantom: Apasionada 874...Finals were on 8/7/04. Oooooh! Scandal!

I remember seeing the DVD and they said that 874 stood for the first time they made finals... August of 1974.

Wow. There are still people who believe that "A second chance" was about a chance to win the championship. Reading is good for you.

I very well read what the supposed 'intent" was but you know that they knew there was an undertone in that title when they picked it. I refuse to believe they are so ignorant as to not see that.