Noob question

Yes I'm back, did you miss me?

Just wondering, do corps that don't make finals usually stick around to watch finals? I thought I'd ask, because as an overseas visitor coming to march drum corps, it would be really strange to finish early, have the corps disband and then realise that I didn't have anywhere to put up before I head back home.

Also, for all those on dcp who've helped me with my numerous questions in the past, thank you so much. I'm going to be marching with the RCC marching tigers this fall and we'll see where we go from there :thumbup:

Yes I'm back, did you miss me?

Just wondering, do corps that don't make finals usually stick around to watch finals? I thought I'd ask, because as an overseas visitor coming to march drum corps, it would be really strange to finish early, have the corps disband and then realise that I didn't have anywhere to put up before I head back home.

Also, for all those on dcp who've helped me with my numerous questions in the past, thank you so much. I'm going to be marching with the RCC marching tigers this fall and we'll see where we go from there :thumbup:

Welcome to Blue Devils South!!

As for your question....I'd say yes, unless a member needs to book it home for the beginning of school or band camp.

Best to ask whoever you end up marching with...different corps have different priorities ('course, if you make a consistent finalist, it's a moot point!)

Welcome to Blue Devils South!!

As for your question....I'd say yes, unless a member needs to book it home for the beginning of school or band camp.

Best to ask whoever you end up marching with...different corps have different priorities ('course, if you make a consistent finalist, it's a moot point!)

Thanks 84BDsop. I guess I'll pack this one up and just wait til I get there.

when I marched before we made finals we always stayed and attended the rest of the week's shows. I know there were a couple of lower division corps that would leave after their last performance early in the week, but they would make arrangements for any members who wanted to stay. We had a bunch of Bandettes stay at our housing in Madison after their last show since their corps chose not to stay the whole week.

Gigiddy.

:thumbup:

Anyway, I know I personally saw plenty of members from other corps such as Mandarins and Teal Sound even on Finals Night. So, I guess it's up to the individual corps.

Definitely in the top division they all stay (though I know a few corps will LET you leave if you'd like). I can't say for sure about the Open Class corps.

Gigiddy.

oh yeah, we didn't complain. especially the drum line cause back then they had some hot drummers and they liked to hang around with us.

oh yeah, we didn't complain. especially the drum line cause back then they had some hot drummers and they liked to hang around with us.

dear diary..... JACKPOT