2010 Bluecoats Baritone Solo

Here is the Baritone solo from Asphalt Cocktail that I played. Isn't EXACTLY as Doug wrote it, but I put my own spin on a few measures.

Try it out! It was an incredible experience working on and playing throughout the season.

Nice job man! You guys made us proud! Enjoy your nickel - you earned it. :sad:

geTbys-1.jpg

Here is the Baritone solo from Asphalt Cocktail that I played. Isn't EXACTLY as Doug wrote it, but I put my own spin on a few measures.

Try it out! It was an incredible experience working on and playing throughout the season.

Wow that's sick! Kudos man! I'm sooooooooooooo jealous...lol :)

Wow, I'm a baritone player and i can't even begin to imagine the chops that solo would require.

Props to you my friend

SICK job dude. I marched PR 09,10 euph. loved the solo, always made sure that after a show if i got a chance to see you guys I'd make sure to listen to your solo. You were nails every time I heard it. Congrats man, great show this summer! Loved the effects added to it. My favorite moment of any show this year (aside from my corps :p)

patty cakes

And Waffles

Would have been GREAT if we could have heard it un altered , instead of that octave divider.

Great playing though.

became one of my 3 LEAST favorite moments of 2010

1-Cavies soloists trying to scream into a mic.

2- Bluecoats bari soloist ruined by octave divider

3-Jeffrey .

Glad to hear your opinion. I respectfully and wholeheartedly disagree regarding this bari solo!!!

Glad to hear your opinion. I respectfully and wholeheartedly disagree regarding this bari solo!!!

Oh you mean that tasteless bash of the actual performer posting the sheet music within moments of the original post being entered................................................... Yeah thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick,

So glad you had the experience you had these last few years. It made an old man smile seeing you being your BA self up there wailing away when i saw the broadcast in the theater. I was having some pretty bad shoulder pain that night, but I stayed long enough to see you play before leaving.

Proud of all you've done with yourself and your playing in your drum corps years. Can't wait to see where your professional life leads you.

Take care my young friend... and Kudos... you and your drum corps were awesome this summer.