Madison Scouts 2011

This was talked about many years ago and never came to fruition, but I think

it would be great for the Scouts to do music from the hit Broadway Musical

"Five Guys Named Moe". It would be the perfect blend of Broadway and Jazz! :lookaround:

include "Remembrance" in the rep.

Mendota's Revenge

Or

Fresca (Lemon Squeeze, Stawberry Soup, I can cook too)

I, Sir, marched in the (solidly last place in polls of best Madison shows of the 1990's) 1990 Madison Scouts. I own an original Lemon Squeeze shirt with the 2 valve sop, and an I Can Cook Too shirt with Jeff Spanos playing snare drum with spatulas.

Are you seriously the first person in history saying that the Madison Scouts should revisit the 1990 show...........

.........Without including Remembrance?

You Sir, need a beer. I'll buy you one sometime! :tongue:

I, Sir, marched in the (solidly last place in polls of best Madison shows of the 1990's) 1990 Madison Scouts. I own an original Lemon Squeeze shirt with the 2 valve sop, and an I Can Cook Too shirt with Jeff Spanos playing snare drum with spatulas.

Are you seriously the first person in history saying that the Madison Scouts should revisit the 1990 show...........

.........Without including Remembrance?

You Sir, need a beer. I'll buy you one sometime! :tongue:

That was an amazing show, probably my fav from 90. Loved watching that show live. Rough drumline that year though lol. Remembrance for me is one of the most listenable drum corps tunes of all time. The jazzy chord structures in that song gimme a half chub every time.

Suite of Old American Dances by Robert Russell Bennett

PLAYED THIS PIECE ON THE FIELD with the 1974 Auburn Purple Lancers, arranged by Corky Fabrizio. Not an easy piece for sure...but also not sure it fits Madison.

I would love to see Madison play herbie hancock. And if not that...then just go with malaguena :)