Madison Scouts 2011

So, it could be taken as New York Mourning?

Yes. It's a memorial benediction theme revolving around the 2011 New York Yankees. May they R.I.P.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Yes. It's a memorial benediction theme revolving around the 2011 New York Yankees. May they R.I.P.

Seeing Jim Mason is a huge Yankee fan I somewhat doubt it.

So, it could be taken as New York Mourning?

That's kind of how I took it. Sort of a double entendre...the

show starts out on a lovely New York Morning and then has a portion

dedicated to "Mourning". At least that's my guess.

Tell that to the families who have lost loved ones...

Your statement seems like a good hint that quite a few people haven't picked up on based on their "redding" you. shutup.gif

I can not believe they did that.

Wow!

Thanks for the hint! Realize that many people do not know the real theme behind Madison's show this season other than something New York, and if the show is a tribute to 911, people didn't realize.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd say you'd wanna edit that Cop, but at this point, not sure it will do any good. I haven't been priivy to any inside info at all this year and have waited like everyone else, but that kinda let the cat out of the bag (although anyone probably could have put the pieces together, like I did).

Your comment there kinda came out of left field, jumping on a guy who was just making a lighthearted joke. Especially considering you were fortunate enough to have info that he didn't. Hope you didn't burn any bridges with you inside connections on that one.

Edited by BigBadMadMan
  • Like 1

Tell that to the families who have lost loved ones...

Dude..........there's a manhole as one of the main focal points of the poster.....

Perhaps an adorable young panda bear will chill out this bad cop?

firepandaclam2.jpg

• Like 2

If I can only guess at a show for the 2011 Scouts... it would still today, only be a guess..

• Like 1

Yeah, Cop that was a comment that made absolutely no sense....except with respect to a show theme. So....that was probably a "bite your tongue" moment.

I haven't done a lot or speculating in this thread the past few months. Not because I knew anything (which I didn't), but with putting the pieces together, I didn't wanna be the first to say anything and be right in my speculation. Besides, if it was their wish to keep it under wraps, then that's fine by me.

Edited by BigBadMadMan